Hey, I'm new!!!!

Kitiara

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I had an accident almost 2 years ago, and it was really serious so the meds they gave to me made me lose my hearing rapidly. More so, the hit I had in the head also affected the zone, so now I've lost 80% In righ and 75% in the other.

It took me totally by surprise and at first I didn't know what to do, as I had another sequels to the accident that were more serious. I'm trying to adapt, an I've learned to love/hate my hearing aids because they are just so troublesome.

So it was a great thing finding this forum, as I'm spanish and cant find really good places in my languaje.

^^I hope to meet you all ad have a fun time. :P:P

Hello, you are guaranteed a fun time at Alldeaf.

Welcome! I have a 55-60 percent hearing loss ;) I also dislike my hearing aids, I wear them to work and I take them out as soon as I get home. I enjoy the quiet :) hope you won't have any more accidents and I am glad you're okay!

It is nice to meet you! It's always a pleasure to meet people with different stories... Hope you have fun! :D

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf. I do the same things with my aids - walk in the house, chunk them into the dessicant jar. I dont love them though. Eeww.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Actually I'm most of my time with them on tan off, but tah surely means that I am a masochist of some kind. ^^ Glad to join AllDeaff!:D:D

Back