Hey, I'm new

Abdurrafi

Reaction score
Hello, My name is AbdurRafi I am HoH. I have have been losing my hearing since birth. I currently am 80% low tone deaf in my right ear. My left ear is slightly better for sound but on top of that I have tinnitus so I am basically screwed on hearing most days lol. I am teaching myself to sign and start college classes in August for signing. I live in Kansas City and would love to find out if anyone else lives in the Kansas City area.

welcome to AD same here but I'm more high frequency though LOL (lost 50%, now in the 60 through 70%)

I have a few friends in Iowa. They are trying to get me to come visit. They go to school up there

Hello, My name is Twiggy. I am a 23 y.o. mother of a amazing 2 y.o. I am in the process of teaching myself Sign Language and loving every minute of it. I don't know anyone who is deaf but saw it in my church growing up and have loved it very much. I will be starting school in the fall at Saint Louis Community College in Missouri to get my Deaf Communication Degree. I can't wait to become an interpreter. I have found a few people to practice with on Sype and it is very fun and useful in the learning process.
I would love to be able to find places to get together and meet people hearing or not and practice, learn more about the culture, and make friends. :D
If anyone knows of anything in Missouri I would love the info and help in this area

Hello Abdurrafi! Welcome to AllDeaf! You've got a cute dog with you in picture. :)

hello

please i am new here and i dont know how i will send someone private message please can someone please tell me how i will do that thanks

Attachments

• PRINCESS.JPG
    PRINCESS.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 2
Back