Hey I'm left out! So Ask me

Alisteal

Reaction score
ANYTHING! LMAO sorry I couldn't resist to see if people actually asked me something! I will answer anything I'm not shy! We're very open hehe! LOL

Are you pretty?
What size bra do you wear?
What are you hobbies?
What kind of car do you drive?
what color is your hair?
what color is your eyes?

Are you pretty? Well I don't think I am but other people do

What size bra do you wear? When I'm not pregnant I wear 38 A, but right now I'm pregnant and my bra's are 36 B and will be getting bigger when my milk comes in

What are you hobbies? I love art, I paint (oil paints), I write poetry and have published some of it. I write short stories also. I sew, and frequent Rennaisance Faires

What kind of car do you drive? a 96 Chevy minivan

what color is your hair? Naturally blond, right now dark brown

what color is your eyes? Blue

Why are you feeling left out?... I'm tempted to do the same for people to ask me.. but afraid they'll get tired of that.. lol

Are you Student ?
Do you have a job or still attend high school or college or university?
Do you have pets?
How many your familiy ?
How many bro/sister?

LOL YES!! I'm feeling left out! I'm so new I don't know anyone so I was hoping I coudl get to know some people :) I'd ask you questions Angela!

Are you Student ? Nope

Do you have a job or still attend high school or college or university? I am a home mother

Do you have pets? nope

How many your familiy ? 3 and 1 on the way

How many bro/sister? I have 6 brothers. 5 older and 1 younger. 3 of them are also hearing disabled

Alisteal said:
LOL YES!! I'm feeling left out! I'm so new I don't know anyone so I was hoping I coudl get to know some people :) I'd ask you questions Angela!
That would be a great start for people to get to know ya.. smart girl! :thumb:

where are you from?

How far are you now?

Are you having a girl or boy?

Have you got the names picked out?

where are you from? I'm in Indiana

How far are you now? 20 weeks TODAY!

Are you having a girl or boy? We don't know yet, we'll find out in 2 weeks

Have you got the names picked out? We have Seamus Rayne picked for a boy and Gwenevere Storm for a girl

Alisteal said:
Are you Student ? Nope

Do you have a job or still attend high school or college or university? I am a home mother

Do you have pets? nope

How many your familiy ? 3 and 1 on the way

How many bro/sister? I have 6 brothers. 5 older and 1 younger. 3 of them are also hearing disabled

ALLLLLL BOYSS!!!!!!!??????? :-o

Alisteal said:
LOL YUP! I am the ONLY girl!

LOL, Have Mercy! Ya gotta be a tough girl now from getting beat up by the boys!! lol..

How did you handle that?

TONS of stitches and broken bones! LOL when I hit 15 it wasn't as bad cause I had back surgery and ended up in and out of a wheelchair so the rough housing stopped then but DANG they still make fun of me LMAO

Alisteal said:
TONS of stitches and broken bones! LOL when I hit 15 it wasn't as bad cause I had back surgery and ended up in and out of a wheelchair so the rough housing stopped then but DANG they still make fun of me LMAO

Oh geez, girl, I was afraid to ask! I have 3 sisters.. lol no brothers.

Why do they still make fun of you?

LOL we make fun of each other so it's mutual hehehe 4 of them have grown up enough it's not too bad. But man My brother Chris married an EVIL wife!

Alisteal said:
LOL we make fun of each other so it's mutual hehehe 4 of them have grown up enough it's not too bad. But man My brother Chris married an EVIL wife!

Uh-oh! lol.. Where did ya graduate from? (high school)

do you have a favorite food you eat all the time?

do you like reality tv shows?

do you like stephen king books?

Back