Hey I'm just wondering...

Steel X

Reaction score
Hey ya'all ADers,

I'm wondering that now we have about 3,537 members at AD so far...

I wonder about the perfectage of which gender that AD has the most...male members or female members?

this could be considered AD's first sex battle ever! :P

Let's see which has the most on this message board...males or females?

alrite I'll start...I have balls and I love BOOBIES!

*ahem* you go ahead. identify your gender.

I have balls and I love boobies and bananas. And I’m seriously doubting that all 3,537 members are going to reply, so I don’t think Steel is going to get the answer he’s looking for. :lol: (But I know another way to get the answer)… ;)

I don't have balls but I do love the boobies! :mrgreen:....this makes me a FEMALE!!!!

I have boobies and a lil friend called the mistress and I love men!!!! That makes me female.

I have balls, nuts, ahem penis and I love boobies and pussies. :P Which I'm a male.

err.. I have boobies and eat HOT DOG and beat up balls.. I can't hear you my man's howling! *scoff laughing* ((wait min)), forgot add nice toppings on the top. How's sound slow sucking hot dog ? Let's see my man would fried his head?

<--- (looking underneath) ohhh i got boobies and ummm whats that? ohhh i got hair down there too but it is flat... hmmm....

i forgot to add but i love to hug someone that is standing the opposite of me with his bulging thing poking/pressing against me and his two nuts that come with him too :D

:lol: @ FeistyChick

I have boobies too and I love ....well I'm not going to say it! .. :Oops:

i have fagina and i love my bitches! :D eh sounds like i am a lesbo! :ugh: nah i mean i have coochie and i am a hoochie!, wait it doesnt sounds right... let me start again.. i am lady with granny breast, finally, it sounds right! :lol: i know i m such a granny with long ass boobs!
like this.
eddie.jpg

I have boobies and a pussy hole... and I love ... well... I'm a female... and Im bisexual. So I got the best of both worlds!!! However, I would'nt trade my lovie, MizzDeaf for anything else in the world!

Oh I love these nutty professor movie!!! DAMN! Especially that farting part in restaurant! :laugh2:

As you see my avatar. Im pretty much like him! With one exception, I have full hair!

I DO chase boobs! and other parts, need not say more.

I will be SMAHT said:
i have fagina and i love my bitches! :D eh sounds like i am a lesbo! :ugh: nah i mean i have coochie and i am a hoochie!, wait it doesnt sounds right... let me start again.. i am lady with granny breast, finally, it sounds right! :lol: i know i m such a granny with long ass boobs!
like this.
eddie.jpg

Flat chest, there is little boobs here...... below ?? no, not there. ofc I am female...

Back