Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

I am sorry to heard that she died from liver cancer and lupus, even thought I did not know who was she and I thought that I prayed for her to rest in peace.

OH NO i has to comfy TWEETYBIRD she cry hard that who told me abt this it so sad to hear abt this and let TOF rest of peace

PUNKYWOLFY said:
OH NO i has to comfy TWEETYBIRD she cry hard that who told me abt this it so sad to hear abt this and let TOF rest of peace

Tell Tweetybird to come over here and I'll give her a hug!!!!

Am sorry to hear, may God be peace with her, my prayers goes to her family.
Sure we all will miss her sorely, but she wouldn't want us to be sad, We all know what she was like, always full of life,

Cutepommie .

This is so sad to hear this. I am so sorry and yet it is hard to believe that she will be misses by all of us in AD'ers. We sure will miss you but we will have your reciepe to remember you by. :hug: TOF. Rest in Peace.

CyberRed said:
Bear & Foxy,

I wonder if there's a possible to put a pic of her here along with "In a Memory of Amanda" or somethin' ? I am not sure how to say it because, I am quite in shock of her passin'.

Yeah , good idea to post a pix of her. I do not know her or seen a photo of her.

this is so sad day today. :(

Wildfire said:
hello you all...sorry i haven't been in here since the shock of fuzzy. and i just got more bad news today...her family decided tomorrow will unplugged the machine and let fuzzy passed away...i love fuzzy so much and i will miss her so very much...this is a very very sad moment in my life.

wildfire

What?!!! Why?! I thought she was fighting it?! What's the heck is going on?!! :tears:

PUNKYWOLFY said:

I'm as shocked as Tweetybird is! I cannot believe this! This is some really shocking news, I know her in person, she always been so happy and now she going to die?! I am sorry I cannot accept this! :tears:

I found out about this last night from Peachy Lady, she paged me and gave us the news on Amanda's condition saying that her parents will pull the plug....First I didn't want to believe it because I know Amanda, and I know she is a fighter, she fought this diseases for a very long time, she never gave up a fight...I know she been thru her bad days going back and fourth to the hospital and trying so hard to put up the pains she was going thru....This is soo sad because I know Amanda from DC for 4 years and I finally met her in person, she and I got together and chat about girls stuff, which we would tease each others and she always makes me laugh.. She also talked about the things she had gone thru soo many years with the batter of the dieases she went thru but I never saw her cry, she was one of the bravest person I've ever met....It is very hard to believe this is happening today....I know she had say how much she hate what she is going thru everyday.....And I know she will wanted her parents to do this for her because she wouldn't have to go thru the suffering and the pains again...

Last night I just couldn't stop crying, it hurts to lose a great friend, who knows how to makes other laugh, she was a little sister to me, a great babysitter too and it's also going to be hard missing that cute smile on her face * tears*....but I know she would go free from all of this and wouldn't have to go thru this again....

Amanda, I'm glad we had a chance to meet and spend alot of time together, I will cherish this friendship for the rest of my life, you will always be in my memories forever....I love you sis, and you will be missed....

Fly HIGH Girl!! :tears:

Wildfire said:
hello you all...sorry i haven't been in here since the shock of fuzzy. and i just got more bad news today...her family decided tomorrow will unplugged the machine and let fuzzy passed away...i love fuzzy so much and i will miss her so very much...this is a very very sad moment in my life.

wildfire

Oh no... I thought she fighting for her life because I know her posts from forum around here that she show alot of positive in her life and share good receipes with us :tears:... Oh noooo...

I thought I would visit here to check how she is. I got goose pumps when I saw Cheri's last post for a first time today and was like WHAT and search back to pages to find where the post begin until I found your post... Oh noooo... I can't beleive this. :tears:

I know it's very hard decision of TOF's parents to do that. I know they want to save her suffer and see her peace in heaven. :tears:

I miss her and will never forget her. She & her family continue in my thoughts and prayer. :(

Sorry, I forget to add sympathy in my last post because I'm too shock to learn about this. :(

I'm very very very sorry to see her go. She's such darling all of ADer here.

im shocked to hear that sad news. i hate that happened so quickly.

my consolence goes to her family.

i think we should retire her scr name,TongueOnFire, and put it in memory site so we can remember her as well. no one shud take over her TOF like in sports those players' numbers retire so no one can take over the numbers.

Last edited:
Cheri said:
I'm as shocked as Tweetybird is! I cannot believe this! This is some really shocking news, I know her in person, she always been so happy and now she going to die?! I am sorry I cannot accept this! :tears:
yea i cant accpet this too... i still cry last night and this morning.. sigh... i cant believe that she is gone.. i know she been very sick thru... *wipe tears* sighs.. i been talked her last time was oct 31 recently and we talked.. she was excited got back online.. sighs.. after that i havent see her sn online til i saw post in here.. i was oh man... then later found out she gone today and hitted me hard , cried hard.. SIGHS! *still crying* i wont forget about her.. she is in my heart and think of her.. she is no pain no more.. i STILL love her as good friends... :ily:

Wow, That s very sad... I read this... make me crying..cuz I dont even know her at all..

I m very sorry to hear that she has to go.... Her family will be in my prayer :tears: ...

I am sooo sorry guys, I don't know Amanda personally or anything, but i feel your pain and her pain. May she rest in peace. I pray for her to be happy up there, no more suffering in pain.

Good Bye Amanda, You were well known here, and you will always be remembered here. May you Rest in Peace.

TweetyBird said:
yea i cant accpet this too... i still cry last night and this morning.. sigh... i cant believe that she is gone.. i know she been very sick thru... *wipe tears* sighs.. i been talked her last time was oct 31 recently and we talked.. she was excited got back online.. sighs.. after that i havent see her sn online til i saw post in here.. i was oh man... then later found out she gone today and hitted me hard , cried hard.. SIGHS! *still crying* i wont forget about her.. she is in my heart and think of her.. she is no pain no more.. i STILL love her as good friends... :ily:

:hug: (tightly) I don't know what to say really, I'm speechless at the whole thing, to be honest she doesn't even deserved this at all and I know how much she had put up with going back and forth hospitals to hospitals through the years, but this is the last I expect that she going to be passing away? This is way too much for me to handle. We even talking about meeting in person and I'm glad we did, She is very special to me and so very dear too. :tears:

Foxy, Wildfire, or Bear Please let me know about the funeral arrangements, I would like to attend please! I hope it's in Columbus or somewhere near me that I could be able to go. This is so hard to accept the fact that she will be really gone, it won't be the same anymore without her. :(

Cheri said:
:hug: (tightly) I don't know what to say really, I'm speechless at the whole thing, to be honest she doesn't even deserved this at all and I know how much she had put up with going back and forth hospitals to hospitals through the years, but this is the last I expect that she going to be passing away? This is way too much for me to handle. We even talking about meeting in person and I'm glad we did, She is very special to me and so very dear too. :tears:

Foxy, Wildfire, or Bear Please let me know about the funeral arrangements, I would like to attend please! I hope it's in Columbus or somewhere near me that I could be able to go. This is so hard to accept the fact that she will be really gone, it won't be the same anymore without her. :(
:hug: back to u! i wish someone hug me... i still cry.. gee.. i would like order flower to funeral so pls let me know where church at.. thanks..

I can't even stop thinking about TOF alots lately. Just remmy alots things we been talked. Yeah she is the fighter lady, she is so bravest of her life. But wish wish she never had that dieases in her life, so she can go through normal life like us. She wanted to meet me someday, but never did with wildfire. I knew something wrong after she moved and not been online. I always hope she okay, beside did talk w/ wildfire, but still not hear from her. It did concerns me some. Well, shes the funniest, speak up herself, very popular in deafchat. Its so fun with her in deafchat. We always battled each other and I admited shes faster type than me, lol. I know its hard on her family, cuz they re tired of seeing her like this, cuz, they want go first before her. She been through so much, and she want to be free, no more suffer for her. I'm very sad but happy that she is flying as bird later on today. I just wish, I've met her. She always imed me for help with computer all the time. Wish i could comfy wildfire, even though i never met him, hes a great guy, and been through alots for her. He has much patience with her dieases, and not afraid anything around her, which i'm admired him abt that.

I always love you, TOF.. *blow kiss* like u always wanted me to do that for long long time. Beside some of y'all know i hate kisses from girls haha. BlackieTongue, I miss ya, and be a bird! love ya..

Your "HotSherry"

Hey AD'ers...

Why don't all of you guys donate the floral funerall.. Let's TOGETHER Give ALEX's paypal account and Alex will be very appercatied gathering all of you guys and have send to floral flower to funeral for TOF.. From AllDeaf.com (AD'ers)

How's sound ?
Need to know what funeral's location.. Would be very apperactied.

I'm ready $ for Alex.. *Throw $5.00 dollars*
Hey Alex, please pm'ed me what your email account for paypal please.
Thx.

Yes, It would be great idea.. Ill more be happy to give $.... Let me know ...

Thanks ~

M-:fly2:

Back