hey heath............

Status
Not open for further replies.

fei ku

Reaction score
i dont care what ppl think of me right now.....heath....i continue hear the rumor that u still stab behind my and steel x's back ENOUGH! if ur jealous that i like him boo hoo! move on! he dont beat me up you will be sorry if u continue like this shit! i am fed up with u right now....you are nothing but a fake, loser, dick head, backstabber, gullible, think ur better than everyone, very rascium i ever met, and everyone have right to know the truth abt u....you are nothing but a liar u believe in certain person that i know who always talk abt steel and me....i am not that stupid....you are that stupid for believing her so BACK OFF! you have no life at all when u still talk abt us.....MOVE ON MORON! i dont care if ppl see the real side of me at least everyone have right to see this stop tell ppl that they are wrong and etc....you are not god....you are in 30's so grow up already! u are full of crap nothing else soo go back to ur little stupid nazi life and leave me and steel x alone i dont want u and i dont want ur stink ass

You are supposed to talk to him via PM, not on public area. :roll:

Hey can u just pm him? WHO THE FUCK CARES???????????????????????????????

Actually, this is supposed to be kept outside of AllDeaf.

Please use a third-party instant messenger and tell Heath whatever you wish, but DO NOT POST IN HERE AGAIN!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back