Hey from Alabama

JeepGirl

Reaction score
Hey I'm Angela from Alabama...

*Gasps* you are Angela....and from Alabama. Are you my sister or something? LOL I am from Alabama...also my name is Angela *I'm not kidding* :) By the way, Welcome to AD and hope you enjoy this site :wave:

are you serious? your name is angela and you're from alabama???? that's a coincidence! i live in Toney close to huntsville.. i don't know if i'm doing this right by replying this one or the quote.. still alittle confuse! help me out please!

Yessss I'm serious!! :) I live about 20 miles away from Birmingham I'm 21 years old....

BabyAngel said:
Yessss I'm serious!! :) I live about 20 miles away from Birmingham I'm 21 years old....

LOL..I grew up in Mobile, Alabama..my sister name is Angela!!!

Hehe, welcome to the forum Rebelgirl. I'd say Angela, but it looks like there's heaps of em here :P

If a couple from Alabama get divorced are they still brother and sister?

BBNT -- U are so funny!

Hey, I am native Alabaman, too. I am not Angela....just Jenny... btw, Welcome to AD and enjoy the posts.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf RebelGirl! Have fun reading and posting in here and hope your stay will be a pleasant one too! Btw, you are doing just fine with your posts...anytime you don't understand something or how to do something in here, you can always ask a mod (moderator), Alex (the owner of this wonderful forum) and even the members here can be quite helpful too! When you specifically want to 'reply' to a member's post, all you need to do is just click on the 'quote' that's located on the bottom right of each post.... ;)

Hi Angela,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! :wave:

Hi Angela! Remember me! :wave:

We talked thru AIM, and MSN..

How is Jaci? How is Chris? I am glad you came here!!

good !! yayayayaya!!! i gave u www to join here.. finally u joined!!! *jump up n down*

hehehe!!! :wave: welcome here and enjoy it!:wave:

Hi to all !!!

:jaw: wow sure is too many angela's!!!! i guess the Angela's are special ones! heh But... it sure is great to meet all of you! and Thank you all for the welcoming me! that's comforting! Heather! finally.. long time no hear! Jaci's doing great! Chris is doing great as well and busy as a bee! Tania.. yes thanks to you! Finally decided to try this out! it looks awesome and still have a lot to learn though! *scratching my head* :wave:

Back