Hey folks!

Busterdogrl

Reaction score
I'm gonna stick around this time lol! I've been away too long and no one knows me! :shock:

So, I decided to come back. I must introduce myself, I am Busterdogrl as you can se by my handle lol. I am deaf. I have a CI. I was born hearing, lost it all due to progressive hearing loss. I did the hearing aids too growing up. I lost all my hearing 3 years ago. Why I got the CI ... cutting to the chase I got it for my family.. I love them and I wanted to stay a part of my family so i did it for them. I joined this site years ago to find out whether or not I should get a CI and what kind. I got the CI and now I'm back. Before I got the surgery I took the time to learn ASL. None of my family members know it or wish to know it.

ANYWAYS! It's great to be back and I'm here to stay!

Last edited:
Well, welcome back! I just found this website randomly and I signed up! At first I was like: CI, CI, I should know that. Oh! Cochlear Implant! I was excited I could figure that out! :) Does that make me weird?!

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. If you can stick around long enough to enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Welcome aboard. See you around. :wave:

Back