Hey everyone!

bboyjfire

Reaction score
:wave:

My name is Andy, and I'm a bit worried to say this, but I'm not deaf. This feels sort of like being in Russia and not knowing what to do, ha ha. I've been learning ASL for a number of years and I am intensely interested in deaf people. I'm not here to study/examine anyone, I just want to say hi and talk with people and make friends.

I would love to hear about all of you and what you think about just about anything ... thanks!

-God Bless

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

Don't worry. There are bunches of hearing members on this forum that has some affiliations with deaf people as well.

You will learn A LOT of stuffs as you surf around on this board.

What prompted you to get interested in learning ASL?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Don't worry, you won't get kicked out because you're hearing. They've yet to kick me out for that reason, lol. Welcome to AD. :)

Well, I was first introduced to ASL when I was 11 years old and started doing interpretative sign language in church. Things really kicked off in my junior/senior years, though. ASL is my foreign language and I want to visit some deaf schools and really explore the deaf culture. It's amazing.

How long have you been a member of AD?

Well, I was first introduced to ASL when I was 11 years old and started doing interpretative sign language in church. Things really kicked off in my junior/senior years, though. ASL is my foreign language and I want to visit some deaf schools and really explore the deaf culture. It's amazing.

You are speaking to me, i presume? :P I've been a member since 2006 but i've just recently started spending more time here, hence my low post count. I've been learning sign for about 2 years now. It's a major challenge but i really enjoy it. :)

That's awesome.

To answer your question - I've been a member of AD since 2005. :)

:wave:

My name is Andy, and I'm a bit worried to say this, but I'm not deaf. This feels sort of like being in Russia and not knowing what to do, ha ha. I've been learning ASL for a number of years and I am intensely interested in deaf people. I'm not here to study/examine anyone, I just want to say hi and talk with people and make friends.

I would love to hear about all of you and what you think about just about anything ... thanks!

-God Bless

Just warm up that stethoscope before you start any examinations, if you do, okay? :D Welcome aboard!

Back