hey everyone!

he not going propose me on valentine's day and he says WHOA! i told my friend about that its "surprise" so he send me packages flowers and frangrances what sweet of him! but im not sure when he will propose me maybe on my birthday or on christmas but we have wait and see.

Have you ever met this guy in real life?

Pretty girl, Trucker. Sweet smile. You're a lucky guy.

Sweet :)

The best luck with you both in the long road and keep her truckin! :giggle:

Have you ever met this guy in real life?

not yet!

but he and me been e-mail everyday since i got broken-up from my previous boyfriend so James is current boyfriend he found my e-mail address through in the royal forums where im former the royal forums members so im no longer in the royals forums that why hard explain for that!

but i will going to London,England somedays but im not sure when i told James our boyfriend and i told him but i will see him face to face im hopefully.

Tweety-Haha I'm not ready to marry her yet but will do when we are settle and ready to have family.....we had romantic dinner together. Can't believe its already has been 3 month....

Calvin- yeah I will keep her truckin with me haha keep her with me on long road forever and forever

Chase- thanks... I had hard time leaving her when I leave for work...and couldn't wait to go home to be with her!!

Sara- good luck with ur boyfriend...

I'm glad that her parent create her just for me....when I was far away from her I couldn't stand without her...I want to see her every min....hold her in my arms all the time.... see her beauitful smile and eyes....

Back