hey everyone!

Brother_Trucker

Reaction score
today has been 3 month with my gf and i really love her so much! :bowdown: my parent finally like my girlfriend.... the more i spend time with her i love her more!!!! everytime i leave for work i cant wait to come home to be with her... she is very sweet and smart.... i am going to go out on a special date tomorrow with her i actually dream that i proposed her to marry me!!! :fingersx: i will give that a year to see if we are a perfect couple!

heres picture of my gf
alyssa.jpg

Aww how sweet, I'm happy for you. Hope she's the one for you after a year later. ;)

You might want to cut off her chest region...most girls do not like to have it splattered all over the internet, and I find it distracting.

Cheri....Thanks!!!

Lady... sorry I can't do anything since I can't edit it.... my gf said its okay to post the picture on the internet she approves this picture but another picture I was going to post which she don't approves.... you don't have to stare at her chest.... just look at her face!!!!! Thanks anyways

Cheri....Thanks!!!

Lady... sorry I can't do anything since I can't edit it.... my gf said its okay to post the picture on the internet she approves this picture but another picture I was going to post which she don't approves.... you don't have to stare at her chest.... just look at her face!!!!! Thanks anyways

If your gf said ok then it's cool............she's pretty. You are lucky guy.:giggle:

God knows there are a few pictures of me that would "distract" Lady!! :giggle:

Thank you....she is very beauitful inside too... that what I love the most is her sweet caring personally... lol post your picture in pensairum no one can't complain in there haha

Thank you....she is very beauitful inside too... that what I love the most is her sweet caring personally... lol post your picture in pensairum no one can't complain in there haha

ha ha...............I don't know how to post pictures on here.

Aww, Im so happy for you guys.. hope u will keep her for GOOD! Lol.. Is she deaf like you ? ?

:afro:

M-

Thanks again.... yeah she is deaf! I just made a romantic letter for her on our 3 month anniversary..... I can't wait to give it to her soon!!!

Since I had ex girlfriends all of them are hearing... I noticed that deaf woman is more open and honest than hearing woman.... I'm glad I finally found a deaf woman in my life.... I don't know what I will do without her!!!!! She is my better half!!!

Awwwww, ain't love grand! :aw:

:fingersx: Good luck! and enjoy dating!

Thanks again.... yeah she is deaf! I just made a romantic letter for her on our 3 month anniversary..... I can't wait to give it to her soon!!!

Since I had ex girlfriends all of them are hearing... I noticed that deaf woman is more open and honest than hearing woman.... I'm glad I finally found a deaf woman in my life.... I don't know what I will do without her!!!!! She is my better half!!!

That's so great!!! I am happy for u. :)

I am happy for you and hope she's the one for you!~ Good luck! :)

im happy for you,Brother_Trucker

but im been dating my British Boyfriend James for months and its very wonderful for me because he and me been e-mail messages in Long Distances between USA and London,England and he always so charms and he very polite,handsome but he never send me money but he always so honest,trust.

he not going propose me on valentine's day and he says WHOA! i told my friend about that its "surprise" so he send me packages flowers and frangrances what sweet of him! but im not sure when he will propose me maybe on my birthday or on christmas but we have wait and see.

Brother_Trucker, *awwww* I am happy for you. I am sure, your gf will be big surprise, if you want amazing issue for her. Good luck!

hey, sara1981 I am happy for you, too. I hope stay long with him forever. I know, what you means. true, money is not important, Just give more love, heart, trust, respect and perfect communicate.
that is all! good luck!

Back