Hey everyone..

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I been sick since thursday and last sunday i went ER and found out that i have gallbladder stone so i went dr this morning and he say that i have gallbladder stone lot inside and cant tell how many inside but after surgery will tell me how many inside so tmw at 1pm my hubby take me there hospital and get ready before 3pm start surgery.. so just pray for me.. i am nerves abt this...

I am sure your surgery will go successful!!! Make sure to keep me posted on text/IM

:hug:

You're having a gallbladder removal ?..

Hang in there and hope you'll feel much better afterwards and recover quickly. :)

~RR

Tweety, I'm praying for your quick and full recovery. :hug:

Oh my .... Just hang in there, you will be fine! You're in my prayers!
gw0108.gif

Oh my gosh, Tweetybird! Im so sorry to hear that!
You will be alright after the surgery as God will take
care of you!
I will pray for you, sweetie!

Hang in there and wishing u a speeding recovery! :)

Sorry to hear about your health problems, Tweety. I had my gallbladder removed about a year after my son was born. As surgery goes, recovery was pretty quick. Let us know how you are doing! I hope all goes well, and you have a speedy recovery. I know from experience that you will feel much better after the surgery.

I had a friend that had gall stones and had her gall bladder removed. She told me it was painful but once it was removed she had a speedy recovery and have not had a problem since. hope you get well soon.

Speedy recovery!

Hope the gallbladder won't come back after the surgery.

At least you'll feel heaps better...

Back