Hey Everyone!

MzRuffin

Reaction score
Hey, Haven't been on here in like a year. Hoping to meet some new people from here.

Little about myself, I am a 29 year old mommy to one boy who is 6 1/2. I reside in Sacramento, California. I love to travel, go to the beaches,hang out w friends, chat, have family functions and much more.

What bout' you?

I am looking for more dhoh friends. I however communicate with the hearing world, but would like dhoh friends. Thanks

lol a few views and no responses. Maybe I ain't posting in the right spot?

You expected throngs of replies between 1:48 am and 2:04 am PDT? :shock:

I have a girlfriend. Trust me, many of the AD people are already in relationship themselves-----just like me.

ummm where is the relationship thing coming from? Are you trying to say that I am single and looking? Not the case. I am actually married. Thank you.

And that was a sarcasm msg that I left.... I saw views already n posted. Took things to heart I guess....

I have a girlfriend. Trust me, many of the AD people are already in relationship themselves-----just like me.

That's ridiculous! I don't talk like that when I first meet a new face. Huh? It doesn't matter whether u have a g/f or not, I still like to talk with anyone. :roll:

Back to the story board:
The suns shining, I'm eating home made cake and drinking coffee. The dog's whining cos I won't share the cake...Ok so I gave him a bit of cake. I keep getting told off by the wife for feeding the dog. She says cake is not good for him, I say is't not good for me either but you keep feeding me with it.
My son will be home from work soon. He's 23 and won't leave home. He says, where else can I get I get looked after this well for so little money? He has a point.
I wrote my car off a few weeks ago, fell in a ditch, the body work just crumpled like an old cigarette packet! I now have the indignity of asking either the wife or my son if I use their cars and getting the, 'only if you keep out of the ditches'.
Live life to the full while you can, cos your a long time dead!
P.S the dog's finished the cake!

I didn't take anything to heart.

Thanks for those welcomes.

Cute story " online ". LOL.

Back