Hey, dropping my information

Oh for crying out loud....we weren't going " you suck and go post somewhere else!"
I also do not even understand what you're even trying to say with that statement.....it doesn't even make any sense!

...cool story bro, tell it again.

...cool story bro, tell it again.
Did you develop a crush on the guy from Switched at Birth and decide that OMG ASL is teh SO fun and cool?

I'm just saying that you will get a MUCH better response if you start your OWN thread, rather then posting in a completely unrelated thread. I should think that would be OBVIOUS!!!!!

Did you develop a crush on the guy from Switched at Birth and decide that OMG ASL is teh SO fun and cool?

I'm just saying that you will get a MUCH better response if you start your OWN thread, rather then posting in a completely unrelated thread. I should think that would be OBVIOUS!!!!!

Actually I've been practicing on my own before that show came on, not like you would believe me anyway. (he's too young for me) I find ASL to be language just like any other language I've been practicing, only it's more easy for me to understand and practice on my own since dykes like you wanna act this way instead of help me out.

And just so YOUR up to date with the rest of the world. We stopped posting on this thread for a reason... I... started... my... own... thread. Understand? Good. Byebye

Back