Hey, Dixie - take a look at this!

No, should have been a little clearer, sorry, Mercury Sable GS. I'm stuck with the car. Can't climb into the larger vehicles anymore.
Sorry for not reply you. I think I've seen your post in another thread, I now understand clear. No problem. I was thinking about someone can donate you a special handicap van like a Dodge/Chrysler mini van with lifting ramp for a wheelchair. IF I get a HC mini van and fix up and good mechanical sound then donate you one.

Do you know what is CHEVROLET stand for?

" Can Hear Every Valve Rap On Long Extended Trips "

" Check Heads Every Valve Rattles Oil Leak Every Time "

Have you experience on an oldie Chevy engine before? Tell me.

Hey, guys. I've not see someone reply my post. I guess you guys, are not familiar with Chevrolet before. Here is Chevrolet that people called them is loose valve rocker arms where the locked nuts were giving out themself, sounds like rapping valves.( valves won't open). Also history of oil leaks from the engines such as V/C, oil pan, fuel pump gaskets or oil seals. Today's Chevy engines are better but still oil leaks from oil pans. Same shit story.

Hey, guys. I've not see someone reply my post. I guess you guys, are not familiar with Chevrolet before. Here is Chevrolet that people called them is loose valve rocker arms where the locked nuts were giving out themself, sounds like rapping valves.( valves won't open). Also history of oil leaks from the engines such as V/C, oil pan, fuel pump gaskets or oil seals. Today's Chevy engines are better but still oil leaks from oil pans. Same shit story.

I am not old school tech and I am not familiar with Chevy's valve in history.

I saw dodge challenger's cylinder head had to replace due misfire. Other vehicle (GM, can't remember what model it was) had to replace whole camshaft due knock issue.

I am not old school tech and I am not familiar with Chevy's valve in history.

I saw dodge challenger's cylinder head had to replace due misfire. Other vehicle (GM, can't remember what model it was) had to replace whole camshaft due knock issue.

Where did you saw it? Can you explain why the camshaft replaced due to knock issue?

Where did you saw it? Can you explain why the camshaft replaced due to knock issue?

My workplace and I saw a issue right next to me. I asked to auto tech and he said, "it got knock issue"

I don't really bother to ask why why why? It's kind annoying. Since auto tech looks like bad mood when he was repaired on the car. That's all I asked what was issue.

I googled up myself

Engine Noises | Knocking and Ticking | Common Causes

Too much end play in the camshaft or crankshaft
Loose or improperly seated camshaft timing gears are usually loudest when warm. They are speed sensitive only. They are not load sensitive.

Cam gear noise will usually be evident at a warm idle in neutral and sounds much like a loose timing chain noise.

My workplace and I saw a issue right next to me. I asked to auto tech and he said, "it got knock issue"

I don't really bother to ask why why why? It's kind annoying. Since auto tech looks like bad mood when he was repaired on the car. That's all I asked what was issue.

I googled up myself

Engine Noises | Knocking and Ticking | Common Causes

Camshaft that you mentioned, is innocent for knock issue and nothing do with excessive end play, only to the loose timing gears.
If you no agree with me, do reading them again.

I never said 4x4 never work. Just that my wife's Cherokee couldn't disconnect the front wheel drive into 2x4. Other than that not really.

The main reason why I traded up with my 2006 Super Duty Harley Edition is mostly space and comfort. Wrangler themselves have positive, it can easily park, can go though crampy woods, cheaper to own. While my truck, I can haul anything and still bring my family along. I can't do that with Wrangler.

We STILL have that Jeep Cherokee and we will be hitting 10 years of ownership on Cherokee.

Well, I learned that most Jeep have a lot problem with transfer cases. I remembered DHB was told that his 4x4 don't work anymore. Looks like they gave up their Jeep. Ford have rare problem with transfer cases.

Im ex loyal to GMC/Chevy. I am sorry I had to show em both of my middle fingers! I had nightmares with them few years ago.

That I now have owned this truck, I Found Out Real Dream, been Freedom On Road Daily. Funny thing, Im seeing more GM and Chevy on disable lanes lately. Not Ford, hmmm hmmm

You gotta to understand, Ford are built tough... especially these Super Duties, and I ain't playing stupid.

Not me dude.... I have been a loyal CHEVY/GMC owner... and very hell-happy with my trucks... They do the job, better 'n a Ford... I see too many goddamn Fords, broke down on the road... Old or new, don't matter... I 'd toot the horn, and say to myself..." Found On Road Dead!"

Man... you gotta understand Fords are for the stupid ones... Play smart!

Now for a Ford.. I only got 1 fucking nerve left, so let's put it this way...

FORD:rifle::rl: and bullets include NITRO!! especially a 9mm and bye bye FORD

Back