Hey deafies!

HawaiiLover

Reaction score
Hey readies! Remmy me??????? I went AWOL for 3 years. Losing my husband in 2009 and my mom in 2010. I'm back I guess but not forever. I will come back later. What happened to TAGDEAF????????
:giggle:

I see notice, look likes avatar,. didn't notice avatar I am surprised I see 2005 long times not much posts 0.o`

You should be in the introduction thread instead of here on General Chat. If you can explain who you are and why you came back. I don't remember you unless you had an old account and old username. No clue at all. Right now all I see that you have a new username or new Avatar. Sorry. :dunno:

P.S. I noticed that you have been here back November 2005 and you had just started your first post today. No wonder we don't know you at all. :roll:

Welcome back.
I am not sure what "tagdeaf" means? Your former user name?

Welcome back.
I am not sure what "tagdeaf" means? Your former user name?

tagdeaf was Alex's other deaf website.

Maybe the OP posted a lot there so members who were active on Tagdeaf remember them.

tagdeaf has an absurd number of banned accounts :dizzy:

True that...still receive "friends request"...and 9 times out of 10 they are scammers...but the mod over at TD does an awesome job of weeding them out...had a bunch of fun over there in years past!...Good people mostly...sorry to see it go down and down...

True that...still receive "friends request"...and 9 times out of 10 they are scammers...but the mod over at TD does an awesome job of weeding them out...had a bunch of fun over there in years past!...Good people mostly...sorry to see it go down and down...

well back in 2006 I was banned. then after my release in 2008, I was allowed to make a new profile. I couldn't make comments on friends pages, so I split and never bothered with it again. forgot about the site, like some of the other social networking sites. most turned to crap. the only one that isn't boring is tumblr.

Back