Hey! Anyone around from Long Island?

bethsiar

Reaction score
I (Beth) found this website in trying to plan a deaf get together in honor of my sister's 30th birthday. She really only knows a few people and they dont go to the events and she won't go alone so I'm trying to bring the people to her and also meet some new people myself!

Anyway, long story short, I would appreciate any help people can give me on planning an event and on meeting new people. So far I'm planning April 1st in Farmingdale New york, either the Nutty Irishman or the Library (both bars) and I will be serving food :mrgreen: :beer:

So... Hi everyone!

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here....;)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf bethsiar! I hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum, and get to meet all the wonderful members on AD. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard! :D

josey said:
hth .

kim

That DOES help thanks!! I looked it up and u were thinking by the Cleary School? Are there bars or places where more deaf people hang out that teach there or something?

Thanks!!!!!!

hello :deaf: i am new here my name Jamaal c. i am 22 yrs old i am total single but i would like some one like to date me around long island only girl age 19 to 23 i can tell u one thing story okay hope talk to me soon

Back