hey, am a nice gal,new here^^

M

megandeaf85

Hi everyone,

I am a deaf gal,exactly a HOH(hard of hearing). Two year ago, my hearing is normal. Unfortunately, i lose 80% hearing in an accident. At first, I nearly lose will to live. It’s a huge shock for me and i could stand it. So I made myself off the outside world. After a long period, i got back step by step and tried my best to adapt new life for me.

Am here to meet more friends and make my life more interesting. I have learnt ASL, but not skilled. :Oops:

Nice day!
Megan

Megan,

Welcome to alldeaf.com and it will take time to learn asl fluently. You're a very attracking lady and I thought the spoon story was cute. I don't know if I'd ask the staff how clean their shirts are, though, if they gave me a spoon. :ugh3:

Welcome!

Didn't see the end of that story happening that way. Good one!

Welcome to AD, Have fun posting here with us, See ya around. ;)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Surely you must have had some rough moments, trying to adjust to a new way of life...however, all your other senses steps up and just continue to be all who you are and you'll do well, not just for others, but for yourself also...just hang in there! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

:wave:
~RR

I was at NYC last weekend, and the weather was very nice.
By the way, welcome to alldeaf.com! :afro:

Megan, welcome to ad! I glad that you join with us as family. enjoy stay in forums. ;)

Welcome to ALL DEAF - remember, we don't bite unless you are a nice gal around here ;)

Just wanted to say hi and hope you will like it here.

Hi megan :wave: I am a new member also. Feel free to ask any question whatsoever because I'm willing to bet everyone on this site are all connected with emotions of similar lives. Also I'm here to help and talk, make friends, etc. also! :fingersx:

Back