Hey AllDeaf community!!

afifan91

Reaction score
Hey yall, my name is Marshall. I am hearing but just changed my major to ASL interpretation at J Sargeant Reynolds Community College. The ASL that I know now I have taught myself because I do not start classes until next Fall. I really have had an interest in the Deaf Community for as long as I can remember. I literally woke up one day and was like, hey, why don't I just major in ASL??? So, now here I am trying to dive deeper into the Deaf community both here in Richmond, and hopefully elsewhere. I would love to get to know you, I have Skype and would love to practice my signing! redman4eva. I am just learning so I ask that you are patient with me because sometimes I am not the fastest learner on earth haha thanx! See ya around!

Welcome to AllDeaf! To be honest, to have a male interpret is so rare! :). In my area doesn't have a male interpret lol.

welcome

Hey Welcome, you will find all levels of hearing and deaf here. so sit down, hold on and get ready to laugh, join in and make new friends..Midnight♥♥♥

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I noticed that you had posted in my profile. I can not send your message back until you have post 50 posts. So I am going to post here.

Thank you that you have seen my posts all over the forum. :lol: I am doing good here. :cool2:

I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi there and welcome to Alldeaf.

It is truly rare to see a guy interpreter or wanting to be one. ;)

Hi there and welcome to Alldeaf.

It is truly rare to see a guy interpreter or wanting to be one. ;)

I'm glad I'll be one of a kind then!! But what makes it so rare?? Any particular reason? Or just the fact that not many men want to do it?

Back