Hey all! ^^

Mitzan9

Reaction score
hello, i am here new! i want to say your before i to write about me that i can with english to write sadly bad , because i like not english.

I learn English for school. my Performance of English is unfortunately totally bad, because I can bad to learn English. So I have logged on alldeaf that to improve my English grammar!
Well, I would like to have me with you imagine:
i am 18 years ago, from Germany, federal state: NRW.
i going to school in RWB Essen.

here is totally cool. I will be here to visit regular!^^

regards from Germany^^

mitzan9

Hello, Mitzan. I lived in Göppingen two years and have been to Essen many times. Your English is like my German. I think it is bad, but German people are kind and say it is not so bad. Your English is pretty good, and practice will make it better. Willkommen. Sind Sie taub?

(I said "welcome," of course, then asked if Mitzan is deaf.)

danke/thanks! ^^ LöL, you are safe that i to write good at my english?
Hmm, but i believe not!
yes, i am full deaf! My family is deaf. i am 3. deaf-generation..

Mitzen. Many deaf people who use ASL will understand your English better than anyone else. You write English like my sister who translates from ASL to English. Ha ha ha, many people ask if she is European.

Ich hoffe, daß Sie viele Freunde hier bilden. Gutes Glück und geben viele Male bekannt. (In my terrible German, I said I hoped Mitzen makes many friends at AllDeaf and invited her to post a lot.)

Chase. (My name auf Deutsch is Verfolgung Jagd . . . möglicherweise Jäger, ha ha ha.)

thanks, this is not easy if i to want to write. i have to use transformation by german-english, too it i to bestir me very much!^^

to german/deutsch:

danke,das ist nicht einfach, wenn ich per englisch was schreiben will! ich muss oft german-english-übersetzung benutzen, auch wenn ich mich sehr bemühe! ^^

The last part Mitzan wote in German was pretty much what she said in English above it.

She thanked me and said it is not simple to write what she wants in English, and as hard as she tries to write without a translation dictionary, she has to use one.

You are doing well, Mitzan, enjoy your visits here.

Chase

:welcome: to AllDeaf and I hope you enjoy trying to understand the English language on our threads. I am wondering why you don't like English. Are you planning on going to College to study something or is that all German people have to learn English for jobs or others? I hope you enjoy learning and have fun with all ADers here on the forum. :wave:

I am wondering why you don't like English.

Bebonang, I may be totally wrong, but guessing from the tone of Mitzan's posts, the fact that his English is halting, and from his few German phrases, he doesn't mean he doesn't like English, per se. I think he doen't like the English he writes.

Hello and welcome :wave: Do hope you will enjoy reading through this AllDeaf threads and have an understanding of our English language over time. :)

thanks! i surf here somewhat...^^

i want to ask the time your? i´m in germany, so 00:20 P.M.^^

As you can see, I'm from Australia .... the time now is 7.50am on Wednesday morning .... we are generally 9 hours ahead of the USA. :)

Herzlich Willkommen in AD!

Ich hoffe, Es macht Dir solche Spass mit der Posting.
Ich komme auch aus Deutschland, aber Ich wohne in USA. vielleicht wir kennen uns, vielleicht nichts :)

Welcome to AD!

I hope, you have much fun with the post.
I come from Germany, too. But, I live in US.
maybe, Do we know before?...maybe nope. ?)

Herzlich Willkommen in AD :)

Ich wohne seit 1985 in Bayern, Deutschland. :D

Ich wünsche Dir viel Spaß mit der Posting :thumb:

thank, i´m in bad temper because i´ve get english-class exercise back and i have 6 notes.. never mind!

Ha ha ha, I know what you mean. My German instructor never liked my written assignments.

Back