Hey all!

^gingipooh

Reaction score
hi! I am Ginger, they call me Pooh...

My brother is H-o-H, and I am just learning to sign. I am very interested in Deaf-Deaf world... looking forward to getting to learn alot, and get to know everyone on here!!!

God Bless,
ginger

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Welcome to AD, Gingipooh. By the way, the picture of you (probably) looks like my friend who's hearing and lives in Seattle, she knows sign language, too. :)

Hey Pooh, Welcome. I love Pooh Bear! Is that who you are named after? Duh! Pooh Bear rocks!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! and though I do love Pooh Bear, I was called "Poo" by my daddy, and got tired of ppl asking me if it stood for poopoo, so i used an "H" on the end of it.

Hello Ginger!

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

Hello &
14.gif

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf ^gingipooh aka Ginger! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD and it's great that you have a keen interest in our world/culture! ;)

...btw, don't you get tired of your brother turning off his hearing-aid(s) when he doesn't want to 'hear' you?! (I'm sure he has done so--) *chuckles*

:wave: :welcome: Hello and welcome Gingipooh to Alldeaf. I hope you have enjoyed your stay here on AD, look forward to you postings.

Have a good one!!! :thumb:

Back