Hey Alex, New Smileys Wanted...pls

prostock19

Reaction score
Originally posted by ChelEler
:werd: Yes, I noticed that too that we need these emoticons... especially :ily:, :ty:, and :nana:. ;)
:werd:

Why don't you show us some emoticons you like and perhaps Alex will look into it.

I know I saw an ILY smiley somewhere. When I find it, I will save it and post it here. Thank you :D

In the German forum, they have smilies for deaf, ILY and pbbblltt! let me see if I can post it here too...

Originally posted by kuifje75
Pbbblllttt emoticion, almost like :nana:

last smilie you posted is called "lllppp" in Germany.

cool, that you know it :D

PS: how to attach???

Last edited:
Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
last smilie you posted is called "lllppp" in Germany.

cool, that you know it :D

PS: how to attach???

Wenn du ein Bild anbringen möchtest, musst du "Post Reply" anklicken. Dann siehst du nach unter "Attach File."

When you would like to attach an image, you need to click "Post Reply." Then you will see "Attach File" at the bottom.

:thumb: Cool emoticons, K! :)

:nana: is more likely with open palms and thumbs in ears, finger wiggling, tongue sticking out.

What about :smh:? :rme:? I know we have :roll: for :rme: (roll my eyes) :smh: means "smack my head" and it can be meant for "oh shit, I screwed up" or something like that. Whatcha think?

Originally posted by ChelEler
:thumb: Cool emoticons, K! :)

:nana: is more likely with open palms and thumbs in ears, finger wiggling, tongue sticking out.

What about :smh:? :rme:? I know we have :roll: for :rme: (roll my eyes) :smh: means "smack my head" and it can be meant for "oh shit, I screwed up" or something like that. Whatcha think?

*smh* to me is "shaking my head" -- differing of opinions thats interesting uhmm would be interested to hear what others think of the term of "smh"

Originally posted by Fly Free
*smh* to me is "shaking my head" -- differing of opinions thats interesting uhmm would be interested to hear what others think of the term of "smh"

yeah SMH means Shaking My Head...find that has head shaking -- use that for SMH...other for hand smack on head.

Would these smilies from German forum also match these what you said...

:smh:
nonono.gif

other cool smilies:

Idiot!
idiot.gif

Applause!
applaus.gif

Originally posted by kuifje75
Would these smilies from German forum also match these what you said...

:smh:
nonono.gif

other cool smilies:

Idiot!
idiot.gif

Applause!
applaus.gif

got it I am firstttttttttt YAYAYAYYYYYYYYY

I think its a good idea to add more smilies for all of us AD members to use while posting.. :)

@kuifje75: thank you very much. i am too blind :D

test :D

Attachments

• totalverliebt.gif
    totalverliebt.gif
    367 bytes · Views: 127
Alex....this one tooo...plssssss

Attachments

• smiley_257.gif
    smiley_257.gif
    797 bytes · Views: 119
Back