Hey AD

no not gonna get it but I use VP whenever I can when I go to dcara.. they have VP so I can chat with anyone but can't have anyone call dcara cuz they have firewall blocking people from calling dcara :) I live like 30 mins from dcara but yeah I wud want VP but nah no privacy but one day if I ever move out or use a friend's VP :whistle:

Bullym0m said:
I wish I could have VP in Ontario,Canada. I do not think so if there have provide it ?
I'm using High Speed connection.
hey girl , try apply that and see sup with that...

Oakley and I do have our own VP and webcaam for several programs to use... Feel free to PM me or Oakley to swap VP so we can chat!

MsGiglz said:
:tears: we have VP.. BUT.. we just moved and its not working..

someone dropped.. :smash: at them.. called Vp tech and take while.. grr.. hehe

Oh no!! awww!!! Hope you will get your vp back in good shape before long. Let me know when you do and we can chat.

I got the cable internet and no TV yet. :lol: I not want use VP in my bedroom... :nono: wait till DreamDeaf get her 36 inch TV in living room so HIRE the vp person come in -- fix! ;)

We can chat with you guys!

MizzDeaf said:
I got the cable internet and no TV yet. :lol: I not want use VP in my bedroom... :nono: wait till DreamDeaf get her 36 inch TV in living room so HIRE the vp person come in -- fix! ;)

We can chat with you guys!
oh yea good idea abt that.. let me know! :D

nozobo said:
Oakley and I do have our own VP and webcaam for several programs to use... Feel free to PM me or Oakley to swap VP so we can chat!

never!! go away!! :P

OldNavyGirl said:
thats because i'm a GHOST too. lol
no wonder cuz Oakley and me has been hiding behind Cheri's pillows... BTW Cheri, what is that purple thing doing under the bed? :shock:

nozobo said:
no wonder cuz Oakley and me has been hiding behind Cheri's pillows... BTW Cheri, what is that purple thing doing under the bed? :shock:

lol. remember the black thing on my t.v. that was ODD! lol it must be a ghost around my home! wahhhh help me! oh wait. it could be CASPER! :fingersx:

nozobo said:
*psst* i think monster purple dildo :eek: *run away*

TweetyBird said:
finally i met u on vp!!!!! u are very nice and good woman! :hug:

Ohhh TweetyBird, it was soo nice meeting you on vp too! I think you are fun person to talk to and yeah you're nice woman too! Looking forward to chatting with you more sometime soon! :hug: :thumb:

Peachy Lady said:
Ohhh TweetyBird, it was soo nice meeting you on vp too! I think you are fun person to talk to and yeah you're nice woman too! Looking forward to chatting with you more sometime soon! :hug: :thumb:
yup! thats right!!!!!!!! :D thanks!!! hehe!

Back