here little game of nuke at websites you hate the most! *snickers*

Tikra

Reaction score
I found this from other site and thought worth of post this in here and see your react at it.

YOU can put any websites that you dont like or loathe so much. Here the example:

I am going use Deafchat as example: (laughing like devil)

Click here to nuke

:lol:

PS: if this is not in right forum, please move it to where you think this should belong to...

How did you do that? I had fun blowing that up :giggle: Shame on me tsk!

Awesome!

I dont know how to put DeafSinglesConnection there but thats one site I d like to nuke! :ugh2:

Awesome, this is soo cool....

I sure laughed when I saw it was deafchat heh heh , good one there Shiva! :rofl:

I am sure Liebling would love to nuke one of that unfamous forum that she dislike. Right Liebling? :giggle:

I would love to nuke DM << :thumb:

Shiva said:
I found this from other site and thought worth of post this in here and see your react at it.

YOU can put any websites that you dont like or loathe so much. Here the example:

I am going use Deafchat as example: (laughing like devil)

Click here to nuke

:lol:

PS: if this is not in right forum, please move it to where you think this should belong to...
Yeahhh shvia, click ~~~~> HERE HERE HERE HERE!!! :-P

Last edited:
Meg said:
Awesome!

I dont know how to put DeafSinglesConnection there but thats one site I d like to nuke! :ugh2:

Just put the website in where he has Deaf chat and then choose the disaster you want.

hahahahahahahaha yes it surely FUN is it????

Meg look for grey box you should be able to see first white box inside the grey box that say Target: put link in there, pick any effect such as nuke or worms then click GO

Meg said:
Awesome!

very easy.. whatever you typing in "target" of blank address.. hope help this for you and everyone.. good luck!! wink!!:D

Attachments

• typing in blank addresss.JPG
    typing in blank addresss.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 4
mlkshkgrl said:
Oh cool you can change disasters too.
Ha!

^Angel^ said:
Hey hey not Alldeaf!! :nono: that's my fave forum :slap:
Ha!

I just expreiment with this site for fun.. ;) I do actually admire alldeaf-orums.. ;) .. because this is useful tools for whoever have angry problem.. it is their anger managments.. as target on whoever or something like.. :thumb: ! thank shvia for that

Please dont get me wrong in your thought conclusions..

Hey, Breezy You and I know of a site that would be perfect for this! :D

Oh sorry deaf258, DIDNT know this was already posted in here. At least members are having fun anyway

Back