Here is the link is for dating ivy league chicks

i thought he was just joking around?

Jiro, cuz he's said annoyingly ignorant things in the past and I thought it was done with months ago. You probably wouldn't like it if someone was telling someone else to try dating your gf, it's not very polite.

Some people just don't learn...

ignore button. use it.

meh joking around or not, it's fairly disrespectful.

ignore buttons exist, yes. but so does common sense and courtesy, is there a button for that?

If, say perchance, this OP was neurologically or mentally impaired, inhibited by methods or means that s/he is incapable of utilizing their critical comprehension to the fullest extent that most of the good public could achieve, would one still continually steadfast towards their original statement? and/or assessment?

If, say perchance, this OP was neurologically or mentally impaired, inhibited by methods or means that s/he is incapable of utilizing their critical comprehension to the fullest extent that most of the good public could achieve, would one still continually steadfast towards their original statement? and/or assessment?

but this wasnt directed toward the OP it was PowerOn that said the wrong thing. although the OP does seem to be one shy of a 6 pack IMHO.

Just ONE shy ?? :lol:

I was being nice and conservative there I wouldnt want them to start on me thinking im a harvard chick! I'm more like grizzley adams back when i had a beard!

I think just one of his many threads on almost the exact same topics getting hijacked isn't too much of a loss. :p There like 10 other threads around here lol

lol
1. I have a girlfriend, who is ON alldeaf so for you, PowerOn, to say that was pretty rude and ignorant on your part
2. I don't date long distance
3. I love Grace so this works in favor of no one but her and I

Awesome! You took so serious with me. :wiggle:

just ignore poweron. he loves to make bitchy gals really UMAD! that's what I do is to ignore poweron. :fruit:

Back