Here are two photos of Maxwell

Sosie

Reaction score
Maxwell turned 1 a month ago. I can't beleive that time went by so quickly. When I put a birthday "cake" on the kitchen counter in front of him and he looks surprised when he saw it. How cute?!

My hearing friend visited me with a big Funky fish bed. When I put it down and guess what, Maxwell ran and slept there. I told her that Maxwell gets "swallowed" by a fish. She laughed and she said she thought it was funny. :lol:

Attachments

• 2011-06-15 10_37_49.jpg
    2011-06-15 10_37_49.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 2011-07-18 15.10.26.jpg
    2011-07-18 15.10.26.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 25
Pretty Kitty Cat!...Love that name "Maxwell" too....he looks like he's gonna be a big Kitty....

happy Birthday, Max beautiful kitty!! love his hidden swallowing fish! lol

your kitty looks sooooo beautiful.

love your cat, he looks like an adverturous one, really cool bed, and even cooler he likes it, its great!

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!
I can't write too long down here, if I'd do, they said they can't proceed it and I needed to go back but I don't know how it works.

I am trying to figure out how to kidnap your cat somehow. He is beautiful cat.

My good friend from the vet clinic told me that how handsome Max is.
*He still really looks like a white tiger because of his base looks like his markings, for example*

Max got it from my hearing friend for his belated birthday. Me, too, I love this funky fish bed. I never saw anything like this before. I think it's cute! *You are right!*

Max got his vaccinations last two weeks ago. His teeth needs to be cleaning. He's very, very young for that. He has some tartar, according to the vet.
Max has had his dental procedure and recovered nicely last week. He's awake and doing well. Wet food causes rapid dental decay without intervention of something else to clean the teeth. Dry food slows down tartar build-up, but doesn't really prevent tooth delay. Interesting! I didn't know that.
Max ate both wet and dry food, so, I had to switch Royal Canin Oral Sensitive dry cat food for Max as the vet recommended. It is big pieces that take a lot of chewing to eat. I hope it helps.

Max's bloodwork came in and everything came back normal. Which is good news!!

Yes, he's a pretty big cat. He weighs 9 pounds already.

Me, too, I like Maxwell's name. I can pronounce his full or "nick" name, which is much easier for me.

Meow, meow, meow back to you, everyone from Max! *wink*

I am trying to figure out how to kidnap your cat somehow. He is beautiful cat.

I have an alarm system. So, that way, you can not steal my cat. PHF! *wink*

Thanks for the compliment, Authentic!

you love enjoy adorable on fun cats :D me too weird my cat is behavior exciting I am laugh!
he is very silly comedy play :lol:

Hmm, maybe I should change my cat name to Jonah. That reminds me of The story of Jonah. Here is a bit of history about Jonah.
Jonah (Hebrew: יוֹנָה, Modern Yona Tiberian Yônā ; dove; Arabic: يونس‎, Yūnus or يونان, Yūnān; Greek/Latin: Ionas) is the name given in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh/Old Testament) to a prophet of the northern kingdom of Israel in about the 8th century BC, the eponymous central character in the Book of Jonah, famous for being swallowed by a fish or a whale, depending on translation. The Biblical story of Jonah is repeated in the Qur'an.

Back