Helping purple?

lilbugsb3

Reaction score
Folks,

Please do not help purple period because they stole our tax money! I ask you to not HELP them period! Lets purple go out of business unless they learned their damn lesson!

One of my friend who is a stocker, he also email me today, he said the stocker will not help and will not stay with them anymore!

OMG what is wrong with you??? There are many others who owes money such as Viable! They should be the one owes money to FCC. Stop blaming Purple for stealing taxes. There are many others who owes FCC money. You should tell deaf people stop helping SorensonVRS. Maybe SorensonVRS owes bunch of money to FCC as well!

OMG what is wrong with you??? There are many others who owes money such as Viable! They should be the one owes money to FCC. Stop blaming Purple for stealing taxes. There are many others who owes FCC money. You should tell deaf people stop helping SorensonVRS. Maybe SorensonVRS owes bunch of money to FCC as well!

SorensonVRS? huh, how so? give me a reason why should stop helping SorensonVRS?

I am a former work for Sorenson. so I know Sorenson, so tell me what is it then?

This is often confused about how these TRS gets money from. No, they do not take money from Income taxes and other taxes. The only way they can get money is from Universal fund that is paid though telephone service including wireless service providers, usually about $1.50 each month I can't remember how much because I do not have wireless or telephone service.

If you have wireless pager, you will see "Universal fund fee" or something like that, that is for 911 service, and TRS services.

SorensonVRS? huh, how so? give me a reason why should stop helping SorensonVRS?

I am a former work for Sorenson. so I know Sorenson, so tell me what is it then?

I am sure Sorenson would do the same with other companies anyway. This can happen to all VRS, not just Purple alone.

"Stop blaming for stealing taxes" I guess you do not care about giving taxes to fcc to made a payment to Purple while they do dirty business? um I against it because my girlfriend who a former work for Purple. She has to go to meeting on MVP or whatever for 45 mins and Purple put mins on billed? do the math!

This is often confused about how these TRS gets money from. No, they do not take money from Income taxes and other taxes. The only way they can get money is from Universal fund that is paid though telephone service including wireless service providers, usually about $1.50 each month I can't remember how much because I do not have wireless or telephone service.

If you have wireless pager, you will see "Universal fund fee" or something like that, that is for 911 service, and TRS services.

Yes, VRS/TRS gets money from NECA. not FCC.

"Stop blaming for stealing taxes" I guess you do not care about giving taxes to fcc to made a payment to Purple while they do dirty business? um I against it because my girlfriend who a former work for Purple. She has to go to meeting on MVP or whatever for 45 mins and Purple put mins on billed? do the math!

Did your girlfriend use the MVP at work or at home? If she works at the office where Purple employees works, then that would be a different story which Purple can be billed for that call. If your girlfriend was at home using MVP, then Purple could get paid for that also. But FCC changed all of that, which it mean your girlfriend cannot use MVP at PURPLE OFFICE or in a place where people worked for Purple. Do you understand what I am saying?

Right now FCC had taken action against ALL VRS companies that they would have to force ALL VRS to pay millions of dollars back to FCC or declare bankruptcy. It could happen to Sorenson, Snap/Viable, ZVRS, Purple, SprintVRS and ALL of other small VRS companies. This could affect them all if they come up with the money to pay them back.

Did your girlfriend use the MVP at work or at home? If she works at the office where Purple employees works, then that would be a different story which Purple can be billed for that call. If your girlfriend was at home using MVP, then Purple could get paid for that also. But FCC changed all of that, which it mean your girlfriend cannot use MVP at PURPLE OFFICE or in a place where people worked for Purple. Do you understand what I am saying?

Right now FCC had taken action against ALL VRS companies that they would have to force ALL VRS to pay millions of dollars back to FCC or declare bankruptcy. It could happen to Sorenson, Snap/Viable, ZVRS, Purple, SprintVRS and ALL of other small VRS companies. This could affect them all if they come up with the money to pay them back.

Yep, Purple required her to use MVP or P3 to relay their service while they were at meeting for 45 mins plus use HOVRS to call business stuff.

I am not surprised Sorenson will pay the whole million because they have a strong market since they have 49 different product such as Sorenson Video Delivery Network, The Platform for Video Content & Encoding and more more plus research by doctor for medicine etc plus they own stock as well. so no surprise!

Yep, Purple required her to use MVP or P3 to relay their service while they were at meeting for 45 mins plus use HOVRS to call business stuff.

I am not surprised Sorenson will pay the whole million because they have a strong market since they have 49 different product such as Sorenson Video Delivery Network, The Platform for Video Content & Encoding and more more plus research by doctor for medicine etc plus they own stock as well. so no surprise!

So what? I am sure there are many others who works for Sorenson who would do the same way as your girlfriend who used to work for Purple. Those deaf employees would do the same way no matter what. Sorenson would be in trouble for doing this as well, not just Purple alone. This could happen to all small companies as well as ConvoVRS and others.

Everyone including yourself pays taxes, and you use their service to make calls, how about you just pick up your videophone and computer device and throw it out of the window. Does that make you feel better?

I think not..:roll:

I don't think it is right for the taxpayers having to pay for deaf people from outside of the United States to use our VRS services free of charge. FCC needs to do something about this.

Folks,

Please do not help purple period because they stole our tax money! I ask you to not HELP them period! Lets purple go out of business unless they learned their damn lesson!

One of my friend who is a stocker, he also email me today, he said the stocker will not help and will not stay with them anymore!

stocker
noun
1 a farm animal, typically a young steer or heifer, destined for slaughter but kept until matured or fattened.
2 a person whose job is to fill the shelves of a store or supermarket with merchandise.
3 informal a stock car.

stockbroker
noun
a broker who buys and sells securities on a stock exchange on behalf of clients.

So which one?

I assume he meant the stockbroker. I will wait and hear it from lilbugsb3.

Back