Help!!!

martinl

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could go to get help with my online ASL class. I have been taking asl all year, but all of a sudden I couldn't get into my last asl class and so I had to take it online. I have to interpret videos and it brings me to tears. HELPPPPPP PLEASE..

The only way to improve your receptive skill is to practice, practice, practice. If you are interpreting the video online, you have the advantage of watching it several times until you understand it.

help!!

not that I know of. I got A's in both my other classes of ASL, and this is just crazy having to do this interpreting stuff. I can't do it by myself :(

Is this class through an university or...? It sounds like you're taking an interpreting class, not an ASL class. I've taught both - and they are really different kinds of classes. I wish you had more than 100 posts, then I can PM you. It's hard to help you find help without knowing your location, but it's not a good idea to post on a public forum where you're from, etc. :/

Help

No it is an ASL class. Since it is online they show us videos and we are suppose to write the sentences in English, well some of the stuff I really don't understand, and I really need help going through the videos.

That's not often I hear about online offer teach in ASL. Usually, I thought of in person and see sign. ahh.

No it is an ASL class. Since it is online they show us videos and we are suppose to write the sentences in English, well some of the stuff I really don't understand, and I really need help going through the videos.

Watch them again and again until you do understand. Receptive skills are just as important, if not more so, than productive skills.

Back