Help!!!

I have Photoshop CS3 and it worked on Vista via bootcamp but quietly little slower.

how you do that?? .. mine vista wont let me install it and also it wont uninstall it which it was stuck cant rid of it

well it is copy CD that my cousin gave me. so dont have box or manual. My old computer was work no plm to use it but now new computer that doesnt work. :)

Ask your cousin about which one of the photoshop CS2 or CS3 that he or she made a copy CD for you on your old computer.
:)

Heard lot people *Hates* Vista. They are falling back to XP. Oh well. I hope you can figure out to get it shut up and install. I personally Don't have Vista system in my house. I have 2 XP system and 1 Ubuntu system. I ever wonder if Vista have "Compatibilty" setting if you right click Setup.exe icon just like XP have. If it does then select "XP" for compatibilty under Vista. I may be wrong

Catty

*cough* hate vista!

I love it! :D

DeafMonkey, I wish I could help you but I don't know a thing or two about computers. I'm sorry, hopefully someone will help solve your problem there.

Any luck? :)

yes already fixed uninstalled photoshop cs3 and I put photoshop cs back it was fine now and also i read somewhere the forum that it said vista arent download photoshop cs3 yet but it make me wonder other few people already got photoshop cs3 so I am still wait to hear from my cousin's husband to come here to fix it.

I was so pissed off that it wont uninstalled it and one of my friend helped me out that she gave me the link which one that can uninstall it and it works! whew it already uninstalled it and I put my old Cd of photoshop for now. :) whew it fixed now but still not finish with my computer ha!

One thing that I HATE!!! when I go for supper upstair or go for a washroom or something when I am not on the computer and my computer went off itself so I had to turn it on from my cpu tower argh lol gotta to figure it out how to do it lol not used it with that not same as windows xp lol hhaha

on the taskbar behind the clock time that bit too many so figure it out what is the name of it so I can remove them from on my taskbar :) .. and more on my computer blah ! lol

Done fixed whew ! I just took reformatted my computer cuz it was screw up that some are bugs, some wont install it, and some more too so I asked my cousin's husband to do reformat on my computer but I find out that he doesnt know how to reformat for Vista only windows xp so I called other my cousin's boyfriend but he is not home for 2 days so I give it up and my sister said just follow the instruction on boot CD so I did followed it and it everything is FIXED!!!!!!! then had to start over again to install it as far I know it should save the files and put them again but it better than nothing to installed it without save the files because dont want if it still bugs in the files never knows lol :) so now everything is fine now :) whew lol :lol:

oh good you just fixed it,
I really don't like vista very much, prefert xp and still wait for Windows 7 to see what it really like. :)

Back