Help...

Kalastic

Reaction score
Anyone with SK, hopefully you can help me out...

Ok, I am having this problem with mine. It said my SIM card is not ready yet, then I checked out at Network Status and it said Connection Dropped.
What does that mean?

If you have a clue what it is, thanks!

Did you check to see if your sim card is Insecured inside your device ? if so, then shut down and turn on.. If so.. then call Tmobile or email them to find out the problem.. You also could check at www.tmobile.com and register your username there then go to troubleshooting to find the problem..

Wendy

I already have checked out the sim card and i secured it in the place. I also shutted it down and restarted it. I get it roaming yet it send a message.

then throw ur SK on street and watch the cars driving over it.. and call t-mobile " my sidekick's damaged" (only if u have insurance for replacement)

:)

I would do that because I am still under the warranty.

Too bad, it's working :D

Kalastic said:
Anyone with SK, hopefully you can help me out...

Ok, I am having this problem with mine. It said my SIM card is not ready yet, then I checked out at Network Status and it said Connection Dropped.
What does that mean?

If you have a clue what it is, thanks!
Kalastic, I was wondering if Did you try to reset? if not, try it.. this sound like samething with me before, so i decided to have to reset, then its worked like come back as "G7" .. in case, if not work following instruction troubleshootings. Then you have to call t-mobile tech-support. and try to check this site out which is Hiptop's Forums . I hope this help you! Good luck with your sk's solution of troubleshooting! Don't frustrate or give up! :D

Back