Help with Potluck decision

I agree lasagne best option!

EDIT: oh big dinner. sorry this is for appetizer.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot
1 (12.5 oz) can chicken
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
HEAT oven to 350 degrees.

COMBINE cream cheese with ranch and red hot in large bowl. Stir with fork until smooth. Add chicken, breaking apart the larger pieces. Stir in cheddar cheese. Transfer to baking dish.

BAKE 20-30 minutes until bubbly. Best served with tortilla chips or french bread.

* Can be made the night before and stored in fridge before baking

Buffalo wings are yummy and does not take long to cook .

Votes are cast, decision is made. I'm making a white lasagna with chicken and spinach. I've made it before, and it does taste good.

Thanks all for your help! Now I've got some cooking to do before tomorrow. :ty:

Someone agreed with me so I am not alone on my option. I just think it horrible idea for a pot luck , it not homemade and I really think the cornbread and cole slaw is awful!

A. IT WAS A JOKE

B. I don't like KFC either. I haven't eaten there since I was kid (but I will always have a fond spot for the hot wings. I used to eat those by the dozen).

C. Why can't you just relax sometimes? Jeeze

Votes are cast, decision is made. I'm making a white lasagna with chicken and spinach. I've made it before, and it does taste good.

Thanks all for your help! Now I've got some cooking to do before tomorrow. :ty:

Yum! Don't forget to include broccoli and zucchini! :wave:

BTW, how will you make the white sauce?

I knew KFC was a joke. And yes, I will intentionally forget the broccoli and zucchini. :giggle:

White sauce is butter, onion, garlic, flour, chicken broth, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, along with basil, oregano and pepper. I am "cheating" a bit and using mafalda pasta (looks like little lasagna) instead, making it more casserole like and easier to dish out.

I knew KFC was a joke. And yes, I will intentionally forget the broccoli and zucchini. :giggle:

White sauce is butter, onion, garlic, flour, chicken broth, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, along with basil, oregano and pepper. I am "cheating" a bit and using mafalda pasta (looks like little lasagna) instead, making it more casserole like and easier to dish out.

Grrr, fine. Don't eat your veggies. See if I care!

No cream for the sauce?

A. IT WAS A JOKE

B. I don't like KFC either. I haven't eaten there since I was kid (but I will always have a fond spot for the hot wings. I used to eat those by the dozen).

C. Why can't you just relax sometimes? Jeeze

just take it easy on "C". :D :peace:

oh yes,

food time!

Pick it up at KFC on the way. In the car, slip it into your own baking dish. :D
I see people do it all the time!

I went to a potluck dinner where this one guy brought a bunch of dinner rolls. When I tasted them, I knew they were from Grandy's. (Of course, I found the boxes in the trash can.) ;)

I went to a potluck lunch where this guy brought a bunch of chicken from Chick-fil-A. Turns out he owned one location and decided to "prepare" (that is... having his employees do it) his dinner. ;)

Final report: Potluck was a great success! My white lasagna came out very yummy - was inundated with recipe requests. I really like using the smaller pasta, it did make it much easier to scoop out.

Oh, and TheWriteAlex, the recipe already called for 20 oz of spinach. I consider spinach an über vegetable, so I think I'm covered. :)

Thanks all for your help!

Yes! A not-to-be-mentioned member has plenty of those brownies. :giggle:

:rofl:

I never put it together like that before! Hey, are you feelin' lucky today?

Back