Help wanted: new online business

goldctrsteve

Reaction score
Hi all.

I joined this forum quite a while ago because the nature of my business venture is, in many ways, ideal for the deaf community. As a fledgling company, we wanted to grow our business in a way that benefits everyone, particularly those faced with a physical challenge of some sort.

Well, it took three years to be ready to launch our product, quite a bit longer than expected, so I doubt that anyone will even remember my initial posts (which is just as well, because we did change direction a bit!). Our system is now ready to roll, and we're running one final 4-week trial before aggressively pushing it. That means I'm back to see whether we can indeed involve interested parties from the forum.

We want to remain a little under the radar until we're established, so forgive me for not going into product details here (I hope the mods don't mind). Suffice it to say that our business is 100 percent online and unlike anything (to my knowledge) on the market today. We've done a fair bit of research and invested more than I care to admit, so I'm confident things will go well.

So, if you'd like to learn about a new company in an entirely new space and work with us for as little or as much time as you wish, from home, and learn with us as we make inevitable mistakes, and succeed with us as we overcome those mistakes, do send me a PM.

Finally, as an avid member of a couple of business forums, I understand how difficult it is to establish credibility when you come to a forum rarely and try to convince readers you're genuine. I face that problem myself now, but let's see what happens.

Many thanks!

That reminds of my old job that i was telemarketer on TTY at home about the products for the deaf/hearing impaired at the company called Revenue Control Corps, Inc at New Haven, CT back in year 2000 but it went out of business due to either fraud or bankruptcy.

That reminds of my old job that i was telemarketer on TTY at home about the products for the deaf/hearing impaired at the company called Revenue Control Corps, Inc at New Haven, CT back in year 2000 but it went out of business due to either fraud or bankruptcy.

Then it's my job to ensure that our fledgling company suffers neither of these fates. We've spent so much time building prototypes, conducting trials, reaching out to our target markets, etc. I feel confident at this point that we will succeed. Of course, part of the excitement of being an entrepreneur is that you never know. For some, fear of failure is actually a strong stimulus to succeed. I must confess, though, that I never even think about failure; in my book, it's not an option. :)

Sorry that you went through the experience you did with a company that failed. I hope you've recovered from that ordeal and are now succeeding.

Back