Help translating this video?

Cariboodle

Reaction score
Hello all! My ASL is not very good, and I was hoping that someone could please translate this video for me.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3OGtvo9IT0]VID00035 - YouTube[/ame]

I would really appreciate the help!

Why do you want to know? Signing in video was rather terrible!! I think that ferrets would sign better than the guy in video.

Hahahah I'm really not surprised. He's not expert either.
My parents are on a road rally, and apparently this is one of the clues. They called me to see if I could figure it out for them!

I think he said a place .... are used for learning. When he signed "place", he used middle fingers to make fun.

Hello you are ESL I notice ESL. I am good skills lots of sign language :)

hard to understand ESL look likes complication :/

The guy in the video is just being a jerk. He put the middle finger for a place or something and then say it is used for evaporate or learning. His signs don't make any sense. :roll:

The guy in the video is just being a jerk. He put the middle finger for a place or something and then say it is used for evaporate or learning. His signs don't make any sense. :roll:
Maybe he needs to evaporate or learn something. :giggle:

I thought I saw variations of the words student and maybe university? Looks like you need clues to figure out your clues. :lol:

I have no idea who the man is or why he is signing but I suspect he is not being offensive on purpose. To me it appears he tried to translate an english sentence into ASL by trying to copy signs from a book (ie: he got his index and middle finger placement backward for the word 'place')?

I hope the OP comes back and explains it for us!

Back