Help: technical problem for another quote?

CCfan

Reaction score
Hi, there.

I don't know to how to get perfectly with two or more quotes after I
used with that? I don't want to second post again on other places.
I need to learn to how to do that, thanks.

JClarke, that is one. I would want to do that without getting another
post again for replies as I need with multi-quotes on my post. I would
like that because how much my post score is over 800.

CCFan,

To do a multiquotes, see the attachment I added in, one of the icon next to the quote button on right side that looks like a paper with " and +. You can click on that button on each post to make a multiquotes comments.

JClarke, that is one. I would want to do that without getting another
post again for replies as I need with multi-quotes on my post. I would
like that because how much my post score is over 800.

Ok, SG just attached the correct options, it is next to the quote button.

CCFan,

To do a multiquotes, see the attachment I added in, one of the icon next to the quote button on right side that looks like a paper with " and +. You can click on that button on each post to make a multiquotes comments.

Ok, SG just attached the correct options, it is next to the quote button.

Oh! I never knew that! but are those icons normally there? I have never seen them other than the 'Quotes' and 'Edit'.

It's ok, have checked other postings with those icons. Never knew they were there apart from Edit and Quote.

Ok, thanks very much! SG & Jake for the explanations! Now I know! :roll: :giggle:

It's ok, have checked other postings with those icons. Never knew they were there apart from Edit and Quote.

Ok, thanks very much! SG & Jake for the explanations! Now I know! :giggle:

You're welcome as for last icon it is "quick reply for this message" (the one with feather and paper). :)

Oh, didn't know that either! :giggle:

Just short messages?

Yeah, easy

1 - Quote 2 - multi Quoting 3 - Quick Reply

I just clicked the quick reply icon... it just takes ya to "Quick Reply" message down the bottom of this thread. (while ya logged in). :giggle:

I always rely to quick reply since if I was in an rush or in busy mode, heh!

CCFan,

That's right...

If there are 3 members who have similar posts and you want to make one post to respond to all three, then you just click on that icon for all three posts... then click the "Post Reply" icon. All those posts will be quoted when you reply. :)

OK, I will try that! Thanks SG for explaining me.

EDIT: Whoooooo! Thank you, SG!!! You're welcome! Now I know to notice that help to doing that. :cheers:

Click with add then it turn in orange, and you can choose other with
add then orange again, then click it on quote, and it worked well!
Try it!

I ask you there was last fourth place as it in the right end of
that screen is quick reply, what it is for?

Last edited:
Back