help stop the bully

horselover61

Reaction score
Hi, come join me and the other to support to stop the bully. Simple just go to Stand Together and post your pix along with the number. Hugs all.

Attachments

• Stand Together.jpg
    Stand Together.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 17
I signed up.
It started last night and is almost at 87,000.
Thanks for posting. :)

Signed up for it earlier tonight. Bullying can be endemic for those deaf kids as well as the hearing so let's unite against it.

What is this supposed to do, exactly?

What is this supposed to do, exactly?

stand up and support to stop the bully. there are too many kids being bully and they are killing themselves. So that site help to stand up and stop the bully and get the help that they need the most.

Did you watch extreme makeover last Friday. If not then you are missing something. A woman lost her 11 yrs son to a suicide due to bully.

I just signed up. I am all about stop bullying campaigns. I volunteered for the Ophelia Project for several years.

My number is 86,845

No, I don't watch the show. And I'm all for anti-bullying - I just understand how this helps.

I just signed up. I am all about stop bullying campaigns. I volunteered for the Ophelia Project for several years.

My number is 86,845

My number is 84469.
It surpassed 87 000 so far and still climbing. A good cause.

My number is 84469.
It surpassed 87 000 so far and still climbing. A good cause.

A very good cause, IMO. The more people that you can get to talk about bullying, and to actually commit to something that could help stop it, the better off we all are.

I was just curious. Not familiar with it - and wanted to know more about what they do. :)

To do that I would have to be obtuse! :giggle:

I was just curious. Not familiar with it - and wanted to know more about what they do. :)

Ty Pennington kicked this off on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. You can watch it on Hulu.com. Look for the Walker family (part 1 and 2).

393630_10150992685345456_847445455_21903197_512511705_n.jpg

I took the pledge, this is my number.

96,586. Stand Together.

Back