Help! Phonak Icom not working?

Gerru

Reaction score
So i've had this icom for a while (3 years I think.) So recently it wasn't synced/paired with my hearing aids (the past year) so i never used it, i went and got it paired/synced at the audiologist and i don't hear any sound through it, it connects to my phone via bluetooth but i don't hear anything, and when i press the volume up/down i don't hear any beeps that signify it getting louder and i can't hear anything through it. I've plugged the audio in/out wire to my speakers/phone and then to the base port with the charging wire and volume, and directly to the Icom itself. Nothing is working. Do you think this is a problem with the Icom not being synced to my hearing aids or a problem with the Icom itself? All help is appreciated

Hard to tell. Do you get any sound when you turn the icon on. I can't remember if it lets you know that it connected to your HAs. My ComPilot talks to me when I turn it on and when it connects to the TV link or audio.
Probably should go back to your audiologist. Surprised s/he didn't make sure it was working before you left.

Back