help, need some second opinion.

sweetgal154

Reaction score
Hey, I have a friend in my school that is planning to go to China for a month in July (studying abroad for her major) She went to the support services and requested for an interpreter. She got the letter saying that they could not give her an interpreter and that they already have a lawyer preventing her to sue. She also went to see her DVR but her DVR wasn't helping much. She really wants to go China so she can learn the culture, the history, etc. What should she do?

I know there are some people here that have studied abroad in another country, and wondered if they used an interpreter?

sweetgal154 said:
Hey, I have a friend in my school that is planning to go to China for a month in July (studying abroad for her major) She went to the support services and requested for an interpreter. She got the letter saying that they could not give her an interpreter and that they already have a lawyer preventing her to sue. She also went to see her DVR but her DVR wasn't helping much. She really wants to go China so she can learn the culture, the history, etc. What should she do?

I know there are some people here that have studied abroad in another country, and wondered if they used an interpreter?
Wow, Impressive hearing about this..
Quite good question.. er um.. worth try ask law of student and some of question somehow etc etc.. who an interpreter willing come along with you to go china.. who can two languages english and china too.. You can try reasearch China's school whatever.. or ask China Deaf Peoples about their cultures how works and etc etc about english and china as transluation lang.. Worth you try shot!
Im not really good at it..

I was taught myself by learning Quebec (French) LSQ thru friends help.. Only I've learned little bit but long run forgotten how can I speak french lang..

Tell ur friend.. wishes their luck..

Back