Help me!

e

Reaction score
I can't decide which pager I should get soon after I cancel my stupid wyndtell....

Please tell me what AND why I should get one that you suggest.

Put Wyndtell, Deafwireless and Sidekick aside. Just wanted a simple, promising, good costumer service and unfragile e-mail pager thats almost like Wyndtell and that doesn't have to charge the battery everyday. Cell phone is ok, I guess depends on what is it.
Thanks!

aww.. its hard to give up pager..

I gave up aol pager 6 months before their service went out.. it was hard.. so i didnt get pager afterwards.. later i realized that its worth for me to save $.. use phone and iprelay on computer.. and emails to keep in touch with friends.. on computer.. :dunno: *shrugs*..

whats more.. when i had pager.. it annoys people when you hang out.. its like you are addict to it.. like go to party.. to spend time with friends.. pager buzzed.. you answered.. .. its kind of rude.. unless.. you look up without answering and see if emergency.. i always told friends/family put subject 911.. means emergency.. its hard to without it..
live without it.. you will feel alot better cuz you dont have to worry about people buzzed you allll the times.. hehe you get tired of it.. depends on what your.. "dont mind" "dont care" :)

I would get a t900 pager, simple basic e mails depending on the services u get, I would strongly getting a 2way.com or 2way.net e mail services. tower is dependable but still, it would give u a better simple time and frame of what u need to do and how u ll use it saves u alot of e mail addresses and etc. and also give su the news on the hr as oppsed to minute by minute...

MsGiglz said:
aww.. its hard to give up pager..
whats more.. when i had pager.. it annoys people when you hang out.. its like you are addict to it.. like go to party.. to spend time with friends.. pager buzzed.. you answered.. .. its kind of rude.. unless.. you look up without answering and see if emergency.. i always told friends/family put subject 911.. means emergency.. its hard to without it..

*looks in general direction of Jamie* :nono:

Agotel seems to be doing good. It's similar to Deafwireless. Many of my friends have it and they haven't really complained much about it. It's got good range and is pretty fast with its communication. As for customer service, I haven't heard any complaints either.

Tmobile... I'm not sure about that. I've heard a lot of good things about it. The only negative I've heard about it is that you have to recharge it every day. Also, if you use it too much all day, then it will die out pretty quick before the evening is over. Suppose you woke up at 9 am and started using your pager. It probably won't last the night if you went to a party late at night. Another thing is its size. It's pretty bulky and the monitor flips open pretty easily. You would need a good cover or case for it. It's also hard to replace. Only pros is that it has AIM, WWW, and a few nifty features that might come in handy.

Agotel uses RIM850 pagers. It's very simple. Doesn't have AIM or WWW. If you're looking for something simple, go for Agotel. It lasts long too... over a week. It's also easy to replace. You could replace various parts easily with RIM if you know what you're doing. Sidekick is too complicated and difficult to replace. That's why I'd go with Agotel myself.

recently I just smashed the glass on my wyndtell when I was driving to RIT by accidently then when I came home and I decided to give up my wyndtell and got myself a new pager.. which is T-Mobile Sidekick... My goodness.. it works everywhere I goes to!.. I am really happy with it than my previous pager!

I bought it for 179 dollars instead of 300 dollars.. there's one website which sells one for 179 :)

Travis said:
recently I just smashed the glass on my wyndtell when I was driving to RIT by accidently then when I came home and I decided to give up my wyndtell and got myself a new pager.. which is T-Mobile Sidekick... My goodness.. it works everywhere I goes to!.. I am really happy with it than my previous pager!

I bought it for 179 dollars instead of 300 dollars.. there's one website which sells one for 179 :)

Oh by the way.. I went back to the website.. now they sell it for 99 dollars after rebate! .. SHEESH! I should have waited a bit longer!

Megladon said:
*looks in general direction of Jamie* :nono:

whats this!!?!? :)

I like my deafwireless, but thats just me. Its really a matter of what you're comfortable with, and what your ultimate goals are. What do you want out of a text messenger? Make a list of the things you want, and compare it to what they've all got to offer. I opted for a DW because I couldnt afford a sidekick. If i had the money i'd have gone for a sidekick, to be honest. So, again, its all about what you want out of it :)

if you have $450 bucks, then get Treo 600.

go to www.sprint.com - it's powerful than sidekick. :shock:

It's light! Thin! It allow sync (transfer) to your own computer. You can backup your files between mobile and computer. You can add or remove program on the mobile. It's also has built-in camera. Yes, it has full keyboard. :)

or you can go to www.mlife.com to get Tungestun W. It's very powerful than Treo 600. Problem is... it's so heavy and ugly model. :(

-e- You're not the only one who's ready to get rid of Wyndtell. I'm ready to throw this worthless piece of crap out the window toward the street, drive my baby over the pager million times and flushing it down the toliet! :booty:

At this moment, I haven't decide which pager to get yet. :confused:

I used to have wyndtell pager but got rid of it few months ago but funny thing is I was planning to get deafwireless pager a year ago but that waas when they merged with wyndtell so screw them ;) so I'm so HAPPY I have tmobile pager cuz I can't live without AIM ask java or fly free they know me ;) and about rebate part I heard but I didn't care I was depressed to have a sidekick pager.. and what more it's the best cuz i don't have to buy more damn batteries for pager anymore I just charge it nightly ;)

Exactly Funny thats SO true Shes MORE happy with the sidekick and now she can go places and not worry abt other stuff she can have more fun with it than sit at home she's going out more now and that in itself made her VERY happy!

Back