Help me!!

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
as of right now, I have onlty $60 bucks, I am looking for getting two games for cheapest price, either brand new or used for resident evil zero and eternal darkness...

try to find 'em on ebay or amazon.com lol as you showed me those for Ocarina of Time on GC lol besides...why not get just get ONE game and get the other later? i mean, it's still not too late for that...heck, i still haven't got GTA 3 for PS2 yet, but since it's already $19 (it's on the greatest hits titles now) so you know, i still have time to get that copy :)

Last edited:
:D today, I went to blockbuster store to buy Resident evil zero which is $19.99 dollars. and then on my way to EB store to get a ertenal darkness for $19.99 dollars but no stock. I got pissed off and wasted my time for nothing as I was told on the phone that they have 3 stocks.. I explained to the manager as I was exgrazzrating as making it up. I took 3 buses and then subway to this store to get that game you have no idea how much time i spent riding those buses and subway. its 2 hours and half from my home to this store.. and you tell me that there is no stock? the manager feels bad for me and offered me 10 bucks credits the next time u come for getting a enternal darkness game. all you do is pay 10 bucks plus tax. i said its a deal. ;) ;) ;)

on friday, i go to Eb to get enternal darkness.. :D :D

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
:D today, I went to blockbuster store to buy Resident evil zero which is $19.99 dollars. and then on my way to EB store to get a ertenal darkness for $19.99 dollars but no stock. I got pissed off and wasted my time for nothing as I was told on the phone that they have 3 stocks.. I explained to the manager as I was exgrazzrating as making it up. I took 3 buses and then subway to this store to get that game you have no idea how much time i spent riding those buses and subway. its 2 hours and half from my home to this store.. and you tell me that there is no stock? the manager feels bad for me and offered me 10 bucks credits the next time u come for getting a enternal darkness game. all you do is pay 10 bucks plus tax. i said its a deal. ;) ;) ;)

on friday, i go to Eb to get enternal darkness.. :D :D

:laugh2: bullshitting, eh ?? lol

just try to finish RE zero first and then you can get eternal darkness...there's still time for that man relax lol

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
:laugh2: bullshitting, eh ?? lol
which one?
no, I am not bullshitting you.. the manager gave me 10 bucks credit EB card.. here it is..

resident%20evil%20zero%20001.jpg

I bought it for $20 bucks here it is..
resident%20evil%20zero%20003.jpg

resident%20evil%20zero%20004.jpg

Originally posted by Steel
just try to finish RE zero first and then you can get eternal darkness...there's still time for that man relax lol

Oh yeah I cant wait to start playing Resident evil zero tonight :)

yeah i beat that game and it's really one of the most horrifying, scariest, coolest, and most fun, dangerous adventures EVER in the RE zero with Rebecca Chambers and Billy...they made a great team! :) if there is anything you want to know about the game just come ask me and i'll figure it out what to do about it

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
which one?
no, I am not bullshitting you.. the manager gave me 10 bucks credit EB card.. here it is..

resident%20evil%20zero%20001.jpg

I bought it for $20 bucks here it is..
resident%20evil%20zero%20003.jpg

resident%20evil%20zero%20004.jpg

NOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!! that's NOT what i meant :pat: .... i meant U bullshitting the manager with make-up stories

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
NOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!! that's NOT what i meant :pat: .... i meant U bullshitting the manager with make-up stories

oh yeah i was bullshitting him lol..

I hear that Resident Evil 4 might be the final exclusive game for GC but i'm not really sure yet

ha ha lol cool yea blockbuster sells brand new resident evil zero and metroid prime for $19.99 very juicy !!!! and game stop/babbages/funcoland/software etc sells brand new eternal darkness for $14.99 !!! also a rumor here nothing confirmed yet heard that nintendo might sell game cube with zelda for only 99.99 that s a fuckin steal if its TRUE !!!

Back