Help me for iPad3

rhr

Reaction score
Hello ipad user

I am vision problem,
I bought new iPad3,

I did change switch White and black from Setting, Zoom, Large, done! but I had problem wallpaper not work... I make solid black background called "Black.jpg" and put e-mail, send to ipad, I click open and save, then wallpaper is blackjpg, I saw wallpaper is White!!, I change White.jpg to ipad, I saw wallpaper is black but I can't see lower background is light... how remove lower background?

also bad news, I did switch white and black, it is not real, it is invert only that I look back background on Ipad good but photo, video, youtube are invert wrong! how I want keep black gackground and normal are photo, video, youtube,

any idea?

PLEASE NOT NEGATIVE ME,
THANK YOU

You need to change the setting to have a short-cut.

General > Accessiblility > Triple-click Home (bottom there) > Select "Toggle White on Black" (WoB). Therefore, you can change anytime when you cannot see the correct image on the display then click 3x to WoB to read. It help save your time.

It doesn't matter which background you want to set. It's point what you want to read then put it back to normal color for image of anything.

Big Thank you (PowerON),
I Triple-click Home, great! see picture then Triple-click Home back black&white I understand, Big smile..

one more i need ----
Wallpaper.. I mean 3/4 display are black, 1/4 are white, I can't read, how rid of bottom white?

You need to change the setting to have a short-cut.

General > Accessiblility > Triple-click Home (bottom there) > Select "Toggle White on Black" (WoB). Therefore, you can change anytime when you cannot see the correct image on the display then click 3x to WoB to read. It help save your time.

It doesn't matter which background you want to set. It's point what you want to read then put it back to normal color for image of anything.

There is nothing you can do, because it's default theme the way it add the shadow at bottom.

Lock screen alrady remove it
but still home screen ..grrr I found website called "Winterboard", they can remove from Jailbreak (root), I don't want it becuase void of warranty, oh well..

Lock screen alrady remove it
but still home screen ..grrr I found website called "Winterboard", they can remove from Jailbreak (root), I don't want it becuase void of warranty, oh well..

Delete Jailbroken and restore to original firmware when you send to Apple for repair or service.

Help me again,

I like ipad3 than android for device
but
I like android's market than app store for website, it is easy

I don't know how install ipad3

I already app store into itunes, labaray is 3 file, How itunes (PC) into iPad3, Sync is connect, I saw device show only "music" not have app, I can't find "sharing files) that website said, I tired I don't understand how pc to ipad tranfer files?

any idea?

Help me again,

I like ipad3 than android for device
but
I like android's market than app store for website, it is easy

I don't know how install ipad3

I already app store into itunes, labaray is 3 file, How itunes (PC) into iPad3, Sync is connect, I saw device show only "music" not have app, I can't find "sharing files) that website said, I tired I don't understand how pc to ipad tranfer files?

any idea?

Open iTunes and click "APP" See "Get More Apps" on bottom of screen. You can click any paid or free apps in your PC. Sync to connect into your iPad and download one of them to it. Simple!

I see no PAID or Free,
I am stupid that first time, move screen left and right from Home, no move.. download app, I tired... I try move left...oh I found it oh well... thank you for help

Open iTunes and click "APP" See "Get More Apps" on bottom of screen. You can click any paid or free apps in your PC. Sync to connect into your iPad and download one of them to it. Simple!

one more, bad news, I don't know how change color, I tired website about itunes black high contrast or black background won't change but I saw many X OS had terminal , code is "defaults write com.apple.iTunes high-contrast-mode-enable -bool TRUE " or False but Windows did not have it, how I fix windows itunes for black background, but I know grid Light / Dark i test it not work

No, not in ipad3, I mean fix ituner program on windows, "Jailbreak" only IOS not windows

Oh, I understand about what you want.

I tried test with iTunes and you are correct about grid light/dark isn't work, even there is no way to turn iTunes (Windows version) into contrast mode, however you can enable contrast mode via Mac OS X to make iTunes, including app store to be dark. The Windows's contrast mode don't work with app store but only work on grid, that it.

Just try to call Apple and explain about you have visual problem so they supposed to fix the problem, or you can get Mac so you will have better accessibility than Windows.

Bluetooth Keyboard

I bought bluetooth keyboard. IOS is stupid because I click bluetooth pair, dialog box show code pin, fast 3 second shut dialog, I can't read I tired zoom and black&white too late... How freeze, pause or more time 30 second on dialog box code pin?

I bought bluetooth keyboard. IOS is stupid because I click bluetooth pair, dialog box show code pin, fast 3 second shut dialog, I can't read I tired zoom and black&white too late... How freeze, pause or more time 30 second on dialog box code pin?
there is no such thing as a time limit for the bluetooth pair, it has an option to close when finish

Back