help lol.. cant find sign for a word

SpiceHD

Reaction score
i asked taylor to look into his books for this word and i looked on internet plus asking other people if they know it... the result is... none of us found or know the sign for "ceremony" lol do any of you know?

It depends on what kind of ceremony.

Sometimes the sign CELEBRATION is used. Sometimes the sign for the event is used. That is, if it is a wedding ceremony, just WEDDING is used.

It depends on the context.

p.s. aslpro.com shows a sign for "ceremony".

ah thanks... what sign for it if its being used in negative way like funeral or something? its certainly isnt a cause for celebration if someone died but we had a ceremony for it so what sign for that purpose?

ah thanks... what sign for it if its being used in negative way like funeral or something? its certainly isnt a cause for celebration if someone died but we had a ceremony for it so what sign for that purpose?
You can use the sign FUNERAL, or you can list the events that are involved, such as a memorial service honoring the person at the church or funeral home, and then drove to the cemetery for burial. Then, all the friends and family gathered at a place to fellowship and eat.

Something like that.

If it was a celebratory event (happy) I'd use "celebrate"

If it was something that marked a less happy time, perhaps like a funeral I would use "service" or "event"(happen happen)

If it's referring to a formal ceremony that does not have a specific sign... I would do "formal" and "celebration".

Back