Help Keep AllDeaf Free By Making A Donation

Calvin, thanks a lot for your donation, bro!! :thumb:

The list in my first post has been updated.

Your welcome :thumb:

Thanks!

Might be a note added to this thread so others know that it doesn't happen immediately after you send payment.

I think my VIP status took about a week, maybe 10 days.

Although I haven't been too welcomed at first, I'd like to help.

Any chance of knowing what kind of costs are involved? That way there's a goal which everyone can chip in to meet, with some giving more than others.

Something like ChipIn would work great.

Thanks Ozzie and TJ for your donations!! Sorry about the wait.

I'm looking for a Janine R who sent a donation as well. The thing is, I don't know who she is and what her username is on AllDeaf. Will Janine R please contact me via PM.

Thanks! :thumb:

Thanks Ozzie and TJ for your donations!! Sorry about the wait.

I'm looking for a Janine R who sent a donation as well. The thing is, I don't know who she is and what her username is on AllDeaf. Will Janine R please contact me via PM.

Thanks! :thumb:

I bet I know who she is :whistle:

why there don't have any PM ??? so i already donate few weeks ago then i never heard from them ....

why there don't have any PM ??? so i already donate few weeks ago then i never heard from them ....

I think who are new members with less than 100 posts then cant use PM, try ask Alex to help u out

I think who are new members with less than 100 posts then cant use PM, try ask Alex to help u out

really i never heard that .... i had many websites mostly are gaming sites ...

so you can look up google ( Matt4_10 )

I am hardcore gaming and sites ....:whistle:

VIP donation on the way!

Farewell65's right - People with less than 100 posts can not use the Private Messaging System

I made donation today when I saw this thread and still don't see VIP by my name. Takes time?

Back