Help! I need a new phone!

Firebrand

Reaction score
:wave: I am in need of a VCO phone. I cannot find a cordless version and I'm tired of being chained to the desk at the wall when I have to make phone calls. I'm so retarded on internet phones.... Of course, my husband is very cheap, so I will not be able to be spendy for a phone. But, I know what I want - a cordless VCO phone. I was thinking about a Captel, but I'm looking for the cordless version. Can anyone lead me to the right direction? In advance, thank you so very much! :ty:

Oh, thanks! I was just surfing that website. I'm looking for a cordless version of a VCO phone.

Oh, thanks! I was just surfing that website. I'm looking for a cordless version of a VCO phone.

I know... But that phone at least can go room to room. I don't use VCO but where would you read the transcription if cordless?

I'm hoping that's without the phone cord attached to it. Hehehehe. Don't want more wires to trip over.

I think I got a good solution to my problem. The internet relay service with my laptop and a regular cordless phone. :D

Back