HELP! hearing aid planet vs MD?

iscreamncake

Reaction score
Hey all,

I need lots of help, I need new hearing aids but I'm in college and don't have it to spend like 4600 on a pair. I know MDhearingAID has some for like 300 a pair but are they worth anything? Hearing aid planet has a monthly plan, but there are mixed reviews on them. does anyone know about them???:ty:

45 & 55

chanel

Costco are really good especially now the do Phonak hearing aids (or at least very soon)

VR can help you with new hearing aids if you can't afford it. (Starkey Hearing Foundation will help you too)

Hey all,

I need lots of help, I need new hearing aids but I'm in college and don't have it to spend like 4600 on a pair. I know MDhearingAID has some for like 300 a pair but are they worth anything? Hearing aid planet has a monthly plan, but there are mixed reviews on them. does anyone know about them???:ty:

45 & 55

chanel

I would go to Hearingplanet.com again. I have Phonak Savia's I bought off them back in 2005 and they are still going. They sent me to a contracted audiologist in my city for the hearing test and the fitting. I recently went to them for a new set and they sent me to another audiologist for a hearing test and consult. However, my insurance company is now paying out for hearing aids but I can only go to the one place they cover so I couldn't buy from Hearingplanet. Hearingplanet will also arrange for interest free financing and even insurance if you need it too.

Back