Help Endymion pick a mobile device!

Endymion

Reaction score
So I'm trying to decide between the Sidekick II and the Blackberry. I'm going to buy a mobile device very soon and would love some advice on choosing between the two. Which one would you get? Why?

And just because y'all be so nice, dis 'ere be a funny picture from the internet. Poor kitty! Aww.

miserable_cat.jpg

depends on what u re using most, I know of SK2 good to chat on AIM, call through i711 and other on AIM, text messaging but internet slow n suck

Blackberry opposite, internet good, my brother in law has one he is working must has internet so

Pomeranian said:
Dont look at me cuz I dont have either one of them. :D

:lol: i have sk2 n my brother in law has blackberry we have looked them compared :D

I've heard that blackberry are alot better than sidekick2 but they're expensive so that's why I brought a SK2 instead, and I like it because I can get in touch with RR when I am out of town, and that's the reason why I brought a SK2 I didn't want anything that too expensive....

If you look at up some web sites and compare both sidekick2 and blackberry mobile devices and see what fit you the most and then go for what you like better....

I am with Pommie, I don't have any either, Planning on buying three Endymion? Pommie and I want one. Be a sugar daddy, buy us one each. :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
I've heard that blackberry are alot better than sidekick2 but they're expensive so that's why I brought a SK2 instead, and I like it because I can get in touch with RR when I am out of town, and that's the reason why I brought a SK2 I didn't want anything that too expensive....

If you look at up some web sites and compare both sidekick2 and blackberry mobile devices and see what fit you the most and then go for what you like better....

true, sk2 has unlimited text messaging n AIM sending/receiving for 29.99 data plan only, only for sk2,sk color, sk b/w

for blackberry n other cell phones 19.99 unlimited text.. plus voice plan as low as 29.99 if endymion can afford then take blackberry

I just got sidekick 2 to replace the damaged sidekick 1, I have to say it's really nice and a nice improvement over the sidekick 1. I don't like the Blackberry because the keyboard is much smaller, won't be easy to type for me.

FreeWoman77 said:
true, sk2 has unlimited text messaging n AIM sending/receiving for 29.99 data plan only, only for sk2,sk color, sk b/w

for blackberry n other cell phones 19.99 unlimited text.. plus voice plan as low as 29.99 if endymion can afford then take blackberry

Money isn't a problem at all. The one that fits me best is the most important. :)

Soonersseth said the blackberry can't do AIM messaging, really?

Cheri said:
I am with Pommie, I don't have any either, Planning on buying three Endymion? Pommie and I want one. Be a sugar daddy, buy us one each. :giggle:

How about a Lamborghini Muricelago? 0-60 in well under four seconds. You can work out how to share the car. ;)

Verizon has a very good coverage.. they also have a device with a keyboard that's very similar to SK2... it has cell phone, aim, yahoo, bluetooth , etc.. check that out before you get SK2.. the 2nd option is I'd get a sk2 but i'm gonna buy the verizon device.. I forgot the name.. i'll look it up and get the link

That thing Rebelgirl posted link to, it's pretty expensive. Sidekick 2 can be picked up for $149 for 2 year contract or $249 for 1 year contract, though that device does have video on demand. I'd rather stick with my new sidekick 2 and buy something new in 2007. :) I'll wait til technology widely advances in the US.

sequoias said:
That thing Rebelgirl posted link to, it's pretty expensive. Sidekick 2 can be picked up for $149 for 2 year contract or $249 for 1 year contract, though that device does have video on demand. I'd rather stick with my new sidekick 2 and buy something new in 2007. :) I'll wait til technology widely advances in the US.

Its on sale now for 199.99

I'm just saying that is something I thought would be great since Verizon has the best coverages.. but I don't know how good it is to use. I don't mind getting SK2 either. I was hoping to buy SK2 in March but that device I just saw yesterday was pretty interesting.. just a suggestion and something to read about

RebelGirl said:
Its on sale now for 199.99

I'm just saying that is something I thought would be great since Verizon has the best coverages.. but I don't know how good it is to use. I don't mind getting SK2 either. I was hoping to buy SK2 in March but that device I just saw yesterday was pretty interesting.. just a suggestion and something to read about

yeah, I saw it is on sale for $199, but 2 years contract. I don't want to be stuck with a contract for 2 years, yikes! :P

sequoias said:
yeah, I saw it is on sale for $199, but 2 years contract. I don't want to be stuck with a contract for 2 years, yikes! :P

If that's what it takes to get a cheap price then I'd go for it.. but I haven't thought about buying one just yet... :booty:

RebelGirl said:
If that's what it takes to get a cheap price then I'd go for it.. but I haven't thought about buying one just yet... :booty:

Good luck deciding either Sidekick 2 or that new device sprint has. ;)

RebelGirl said:
Verizon has a very good coverage.. they also have a device with a keyboard that's very similar to SK2... it has cell phone, aim, yahoo, bluetooth , etc.. check that out before you get SK2.. the 2nd option is I'd get a sk2 but i'm gonna buy the verizon device.. I forgot the name.. i'll look it up and get the link

wish they had coverage here un fortunatly only have uscelluar and cingular

sequoias said:

what?!? theres 99.00 for SK2 for new to Tmobile account, and if someone sk2 broken or lost no insurance coverage or discontinued tmobile account previous sk color/b/w after 90 days one may order again for 99.00 for sk2, good luck! :wiggle:

Back