Hellos to everyone!

Mechanical

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new here, my name is Joe, I am 19 and live in Concord, NC. I am from Syracuse, NY originally. I am mostly hearing (partially deaf in my right ear...), my dad is hard or hearing, and I grew up with a lot of his friends, and have made many of my own, who are mostly deaf or hard of hearing.

I like to do work with black and white film photography. I love doing nature scenes and landscapes. Also, I love working on cars, I get the from my dad :D Mainly, my interest in cars is older cars (pre-1975) Newer cars don't interest me as much (There are too many computer parts!!!)

Umm... that's all I can think of for now... now to explore the rest of this site! See you around!

Last edited:
Hey,
Nice to see you found the site. I'm 19 years old too :roll:

I like to do work with black and white film photography. I love doing nature scenes and landscapes.

Me too, I mainly use a DSLR now since I moved away from film, I still don't fully understand it. Great fun though.

Hey,
Nice to see you found the site. I'm 19 years old too :roll:

Me too, I mainly use a DSLR now since I moved away from film, I still don't fully understand it. Great fun though.

Ooo... what brand? (I use Nikon for film and Canon for DSLR...)

15410.AD14082-Welcome-Bear_4.jpg

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :Wave:

1957 Chevy Belair 2 door, hard top, black with red interior, all chrome details, with a 454 :D I will build one when I have the money! Or when I win the lotto (I hope it happens!)

:cool2: Nice! My city doesn't have a classic car show anymore. :( It used to be every friday night. I miss it. I love to see restored cars, it's an artform if you ask me. :D

Back