Hello

Photographygirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a hearing person who wants to go to school to become an interpreter. My best friend wears hearing aids to hear but you have to stand in front of her while talking. I've known here for 8 years now and we are almost like sisters. I hope that I will be able to make lots of friends.

:wave: welcome to AD! Tell us a little more about yourself, how old are you, do you use any sign?

I know a little bit of sign. I'm 17 and already working on a degree at my local college. I was home schooled and that let me graduate high school early. I regularly go to the library to borrow signing books. I study sign all the time trying to learn more and more. I belong to several different websites. I've been trying to find a local class to enroll in, the best I can find is at my college in the spring.

I enjoy being around animals at every moment of every day. My friend and I hope to open up a education and adoption center for animals.

Anything more you want to know you can ask me at anytime.

I know a little bit of sign. I'm 17 and already working on a degree at my local college. I was home schooled and that let me graduate high school early. I regularly go to the library to borrow signing books. I study sign all the time trying to learn more and more. I belong to several different websites. I've been trying to find a local class to enroll in, the best I can find is at my college in the spring. I met my friend and immediately started to trty to learn how to sign. We both can read each others lips, it's kinda funny actually.

I enjoy being around animals at every moment of every day. My friend and I hope to open up a education and adoption center for animals.

Anything more you want to know you can ask me at anytime.

Really I understand pretty you learn it sign language because your friends deaf of hearing! I hope be you pretty lots of learn it ASL

Yes I did start learning asl because of my friend. The more I learned the more I fell in love with signing.

Hello. Please tell me about photography, do you own a SLR camera? If so, what brand? What kind of photos do you like the most?

Hello. Please tell me about photography, do you own a SLR camera? If so, what brand? What kind of photos do you like the most?

I have a digital and a film. Digital is canon. Film is minolta. I enjoy shooting with both but I enjoy the film a little more. I like taking pictures of animals and old buildings. How about you?

I have a digital and a film. Digital is canon. Film is minolta. I enjoy shooting with both but I enjoy the film a little more. I like taking pictures of animals and old buildings. How about you?

Welcome to AD! I too love photography. I find I can take great pictures of animals but horrible pictures of people. Sigh, I try so hard but I think my photography is regulated to the barn yard! LOL! I would love to see a photo or two if you don't mind posting.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Photographing is good and the pictures can speak a thousand words in the photos. I love looking at pictures, even in the gallery where there are photos and arts (oil paint on canvas). I do hope you are signing ASL with your friend as it is hard to lipread. :)

I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back