Hello

Trippy

Reaction score
My name is Chad, Im 19 almost 20. I lost my hearing almost 2 and a half years ago due to surgery. If you would like to know more on why and the details just ask. im pretty open person and nothing you ask will offend me. Im straightedge and always will be.

Hi Chad!

I'm curious, what kind of surgery did you have and how did it make you lose your hearing?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi Chad!

I'm curious, what kind of surgery did you have and how did it make you lose your hearing?

I have NF2. So regardless of surgery or not I would have lost my hearing anyway. Ive had 3 brain surgeries and through the process of removing my tumors i have lost all hearing. But im thankful for the surgeries because i would have lost my life without them.

I have NF2. So regardless of surgery or not I would have lost my hearing anyway. Ive had 3 brain surgeries and through the process of removing my tumors i have lost all hearing. But im thankful for the surgeries because i would have lost my life without them.

really you have implant? you have problem! I experience lots of remove implant cochlear I was headache worst pretty difficult!

Back