Hello

jtajlj

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi and Introduce myself.

My name is Justin and I am 27 I live in Wheeling, West Virginia with my fiancee and step-son.

I have not been deaf all my life I had 8 sets of tubes in my ears when I was a baby and they believe I was deaf up until I had my first set put in.

two years ago I started dating an Interpreter and learning ASL. The first year my hearing was fine however the 2nd year we was together her and I both noticed that I was missing parts of words that she was saying and that she was having to yell for me to hear her.

Currently I am completely deaf in the right ear and hard of hearing in my left ear.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am curious. Did you go to the audiologist to get your hearing test to see how much hearing loss you have gone so far? You did not mention if you had that test from an audiologist. If you did, then now you are going through the late deafness syndrome. Have fun reading and posting while you are browsing around here on the forum. See you around here. :wave:

Just wanted to say Hi and Introduce myself.

My name is Justin and I am 27 I live in Wheeling, West Virginia with my fiancee and step-son.

I have not been deaf all my life I had 8 sets of tubes in my ears when I was a baby and they believe I was deaf up until I had my first set put in.

two years ago I started dating an Interpreter and learning ASL. The first year my hearing was fine however the 2nd year we was together her and I both noticed that I was missing parts of words that she was saying and that she was having to yell for me to hear her.

Currently I am completely deaf in the right ear and hard of hearing in my left ear.

Welcome to AD. In my case, I'm completely deaf in the left ear and HOH in my right... Stay around! :wave:

Back