Hello

SerendipityG3A

Reaction score
:wave:

I've been a casual reader for a long time, and have often felt like responding to things I've read. I'm deaf about half the time, and now that I've met somebody like me (another member here) and moved in with her (not sure if she wants me to tell you who she is), I've decided to go ahead and sign up. I know my profile doesn't say anything yet, but it's pretty late, and we've just finished celebrating my sister's birthday party, so we're tired, and we're in a hurry to go to bed. Let's see .. I sign casually some jumble of different languages mixed in with some signs that sort of got made up at home, and I speak, especially when my ears are working good enough for me to gage how loud I'm speaking, since I'm embarrassed to not speak properly. I prefer to sign.

I haven't had time to read other "hello" posts, so I hope I'm saying the right things. I'll gradually get my profile filled in and stuff. I have to share this computer with my friend until we each get our own, so it may take me a while :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you can find the time to enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun. See you around. :wave:

Back